Jump to content

KIA Stinger GT


Jzachlee
 Share

Recommended Posts

promo price lor according to the SE. its brand new unit, not display or test drive unit. as to why this price, i have no idea. maybe as what one bro above says, hype is reduced now, so maybe CnC looking to cut price liao to move cars. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stinger 2.0 promo units now going for a song at 145,999. Quie surprised its still not sold out yet!

If u need a helpful SE contact pm me!

 

very good price to power ratio, but some will feel at that price, can get a a4 or q50.

 

though less powerful, is more atas branding.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ya, you are right. buyers who are hung up about status, brands or korean cars, i guess need not apply. i tried the Q50 before,  significant turbo lag, pedestrian interior, less equipment and spec. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

According to data on onemotoring, there are 77 Kia hatchbacks registered as at the end of Aug 18. I presume they are Stingers.

 

There were also 33 Alfa Romeo saloons registered in 2018. Presumably Giulias.

 

@theoldjaffa - encouragingly large choices for you (and me) in 3 year's time.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Stinger is a hatchback meh?!

According to data on onemotoring, there are 77 Kia hatchbacks registered as at the end of Aug 18. I presume they are Stingers.

There were also 33 Alfa Romeo saloons registered in 2018. Presumably Giulias.

@theoldjaffa - encouragingly large choices for you (and me) in 3 year's time.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ya, you are right. buyers who are hung up about status, brands or korean cars, i guess need not apply. i tried the Q50 before,  significant turbo lag, pedestrian interior, less equipment and spec. 

 

 

how about the A4 2.0? though less power, but how's the drive-ability compared to stinger?

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

They are unlikely to sell the test drive unit for the GT (the red one is the only one I'm aware of). But if they ever do,... er... you may want to pass on it. I don't know if I want to say anymore. PM me... but please, only if you're actually being offered a red test drive GT unit at a discount. Otherwise it'll just be idle gossip and I won't play along.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They are unlikely to sell the test drive unit for the GT (the red one is the only one I'm aware of). But if they ever do,... er... you may want to pass on it. I don't know if I want to say anymore. PM me... but please, only if you're actually being offered a red test drive GT unit at a discount. Otherwise it'll just be idle gossip and I won't play along.

Not aware of any V6 GT units being sold for the promo, so far only the 2.0 on offer.
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

how about the A4 2.0? though less power, but how's the drive-ability compared to stinger?

I didnt test A4 before as it didnt feature at all in my car buying criteria, so cant give any useful inputs. Pretty sure as a german bred executive sedan it ticks the right boxes in build quality and luxury comfort. But i was excited by the stingers striking looks, sporty and low driving position and rear wheel drive platform.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Your general way of asking how to answer you?

Took a quick look at his profile and his posts and mostly questions and are all in a similar vein. Maybe its his style...

 

Well I can imagine for servicing the 3.3L needs a lot more engine oil than the 2L, and 2 more spark plugs, albeit those dont need frequent changing.

 

Maintenance? More complexity and so more costly in the long run? Nobody would have the answer.

Edited by Toeknee_33
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...