Perodua Bezza

Cypher

@yellowshaun thanks for the heads up bro, I not so hardcore willing to sacrifice control for a few Km/L. The tires are the only contact between your car and the road. Thats why I say can skimp on rims but dont skimp on tires, safety first.

• Praise 1

@inlinesix I saw the owner's manual is 0w20 engine oil, I insisted on this despite the car workshop telling me thicker engine oil can absorb more heat. He is not wrong btw. I felt since the car is designed to use 0w20, just stick with it

8 minutes ago, _Sam_ said:

@inlinesix I saw the owner's manual is 0w20 engine oil, I insisted on this despite the car workshop telling me thicker engine oil can absorb more heat. He is not wrong btw. I felt since the car is designed to use 0w20, just stick with it

Perodua Malaysia inhouse oil is cheaper than whatever oil sold outside.

The oil is sourced from Petronas.

This engine is designed with this oil.

If BMW turbo engine can use 0-20, i don't know why Daihatsu can't

• Praise 1

On 7/21/2022 at 4:49 PM, Jamesc said:

If anyone has 100k to spend on a new car.

I recommend this one

$100,999 only

:D

The car is cheap, entiltlement is not...

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 1/4/2024 at 2:36 PM, Blueray said:

Malaysian woman's new car breaks down after 8 hours; Perodua says sugar was found in engine

https://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/malaysian-womans-new-car-breaks-down-after-8-hours-perodua-says-sugar-was-found-engine

https://paultan.org/2024/01/03/perodua-issues-statement-on-bezza-gula-viral-post/

"The gula, or sugar as mentioned in the customer’s Facebook post was in reference to a sugar-like foreign substance that was found in the engine of their vehicle, and that such substance resembling the foreign matter found is not used by Perodua, according to Perodua personnel as claimed by the vehicle owner."

It seems like Perodua want to exchange damaged car with a new car.

The problem could lie with Communication.

The owner was told to apply for a new loan.  Nobody tells her what will happen to her existing loan.