Any MediaCorp Toggle Prime Subscribers Here?

alfakidz85

Recently I had to subscribe to Toggle Prime for my wife because of the Channel 8 drama that is showing now at 9pm. The one with the Xiao San. Ok so Toggle Prime's subscription is relatively cheap at $9.90 a month.

There are also movies that you can watch, only for Prime subscription. My question is... It seem to me they only have less than 30 movies on their list and most of their movies are outdated. Or maybe I'm not searching it right.

Pretty Woman, Starship Troopers.........

Anyone else subscribe to Toggle Prime? Is it even worth the $9.90 per month. I'm thinking to terminate next month.

↡ Advertisement

I think u should terminate it now, not next month. :XD:

its that bad? i'm thinking if i terminate now they will still charge me for one month anyway. might as well keep it for this one month.

Can always watch for free on the previous episodes, and for few dollar more you can get Netfix.

I have never subscribed and still catching up on various shows on Toggle.

Last week just finished Renoaid and You deserve a break.

Currently chasing Mr MP(Ch5), Eat Already 2(Ch8) and Aerial Asia(CNA). No time to catch up liao, still where got time to go watch furue episodes. Save the money and watch past shows first. It will eventually be free anyways.

Use it to catch-up on Ch5&8 shows for free, no point subscribing imho.

As for watching "future" episodes....whats e point unless is e whole complete series..

• Praise 1

Good thing about catch up TV is no advertisements, so can finish the show in around 40 mins instead of 1 hour.

Chris Tong makes a good 小三 I must say.

The story is not focused but i do find acting by Aiyoyo, Paige and Chris quite OK.

• Praise 3

Good thing about catch up TV is no advertisements, so can finish the show in around 40 mins instead of 1 hour.

The story is not focused but i do find acting by Aiyoyo, Paige and Chris quite OK.

My wife wanna know the ending. She can't stop cursing the 小三. 

Now that she has watched finish the entire drama (till the last episode), she has no use for it anymore. At least for now. There's one particular episode not on TV yet where Paige cried her heart out. It was really sad.

Paige, Chen Li Ping and Chris Tong are the main reason why I follow this drama too. Sadly as usual Mediacorp has a good story to build on but towards the end they rushed the story and the ending was expected and a bit anti-climax.

Can always watch for free on the previous episodes, and for few dollar more you can get Netfix.

you should know women... when they want to watch something, they must.

(edited)

sorry.. paige and chris shld change roles....   how can the 黄脸婆 be better looking than 小三?  

you should know women... when they want to watch something, they must.

ermn.. do u hv android box?

Edited by SuPerBoRed

My wife wanna know the ending. She can't stop cursing the 小三. 

Now that she has watched finish the entire drama (till the last episode), she has no use for it anymore. At least for now. There's one particular episode not on TV yet where Paige cried her heart out. It was really sad.

Paige, Chen Li Ping and Chris Tong are the main reason why I follow this drama too. Sadly as usual Mediacorp has a good story to build on but towards the end they rushed the story and the ending was expected and a bit anti-climax.

oh, so fast 20 episodes over already ? Thought they planning the Japan trip ? I have not been following nightly already honestly. Do buzz me if Chris Tong does a bigini scene. Thanks.  [laugh]

first few episodes were good and funny with Aiyoyo but then the story just went haywire. doesn't know what its trying to be. 

last time Chris Tong was in the 730pm show and also sort of a 小三 role. She was the Dr in a wheelchair working in Terrence Cao's clinic. That one also got OCD wife. Mediacorp show all same template one lah. Lately their shows a lot is characters kena knock down by cars too.  [:p]

sorry.. paige and chris shld change roles....   how can the 黄脸婆 be better looking than 小三?  

i watch a bit here and there but never follow, i think paige quite successful in acting 黄脸婆 with the sloppy look and talk like ah lian  [laugh]

(edited)

ya lor ... even liddis also nice ... 

post-15968-0-07863400-1494576871_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blueray

oh, so fast 20 episodes over already ? Thought they planning the Japan trip ? I have not been following nightly already honestly. Do buzz me if Chris Tong does a bigini scene. Thanks.  [laugh]

first few episodes were good and funny with Aiyoyo but then the story just went haywire. doesn't know what its trying to be. 

last time Chris Tong was in the 730pm show and also sort of a 小三 role. She was the Dr in a wheelchair working in Terrence Cao's clinic. That one also got OCD wife. Mediacorp show all same template one lah. Lately their shows a lot is characters kena knock down by cars too.  [:p]

Total of 24 episodes. They went Japan without Thomas Ong but you know lah Mediacorp budget. They won't show you what happened at Japan. No Bikini scene sorry to disappoint you.

If you watch the music video at the start you can already figure out the ending. No surprises there. 

Now that you mentioned it. Yes yes Chris Tong not her first time acting as a mistress.  [smallcry]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1