Clothes alteration

Discoburg

Plan to alter a pants length but am catching a movie at Tampines GV this sunday so not able to go to Far East plaza to alter it. Any recommendations for good clothes alteration shops in Tampines central?

↡ Advertisement

Plan to alter a pants length but am catching a movie at Tampines GV this sunday so not able to go to Far East plaza to alter it. Any recommendations for good clothes alteration shops in Tampines central?

central not familliar ...

.... but Tampines 201 market has 2 seamstress ... one is near Guardian and the other is beside PrimaDeli. good or not i dunno

• Praise 1

Noted. Seems like I gotta make a trip to Far east after the movie.

central not familliar ...

.... but Tampines 201 market has 2 seamstress ... one is near Guardian and the other is beside PrimaDeli. good or not i dunno

When i wanna do something, i gotta do it immediately. Haha.

Do it immediately? Then you should do it now le, and not wait until this sun.  [:p]

• Praise 1

Why cannot go to Bedok market ( near new upper Changi Road - BLk 58 i think so - there market got so many AhSoh can do on the spot mah $3/- only lah . Wah your height got problems huh? can go up n down

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

Do it immediately? Then you should do it now le, and not wait until this sun. [:p]

Haha I planned to do it this week. Got the pants yesterday, working full day today. So Sunday on day to run errands.

Why cannot go to Bedok market ( near new upper Changi Road - BLk 58 i think so - there market got so many AhSoh can do on the spot mah $3/- only lah . Wah your height got problems huh? can go up n down 𤣠...... looks like mostly down only ð ...... donât want to say further no more ..... Stick to topic

Going Tampines to catch a movie. So thought of leaving it there and collect after the movie.

Me short and fat ma so must alter the new pants.

This is the topic so sticking with it.

Didn't you get something that fix your height? Or rather is it your height recently headed southward?

It’s waist went easy and west wards.

Think the shops next to Feng shan food center have alteration services. But never use before.

Tried one shop there once. No express service. All must over night.

Eh this yours or wifey ?? Aiyah got go down BLk 58 or not yet ?? I remember got 2-3 ahops in wet market ( right in the centre ) mine do on the spot

Tried one shop there once. No express service. All must over night.

Express service? Maybe go beach rd army market there should be express.
  • Praise 1

Express service? Maybe go beach rd army market there should be express.

Problem is I’ll be in Tampines. If I can go there I might as well go to my usual alteration Aunty in Far East.
↡ Advertisement