Clothes Hanger

Adrianli

Anyone knows where to buy this ceiling mount clothes hanger??? My contractor say cannot get as it is produced for HDB only so not commercially available. Not sure if he is BSing me.

post-2654-1372813716_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Your neighbourhood hardware shop should have bah?

They have but its those old J type one, which is ugly. Dont have this type of simple aluminum one.

but do you have to use back the same? i think there are other designs available.

No need use back same one but of some design instead of the old J type one. Got shop to recommend?

They have but its those old J type one, which is ugly. Dont have this type of simple aluminum one.

but i like the J type, quite retro and if you paint it in other color, it can be quite nice.

Anyway how many design can it have, just a hook shape and up of the ceiling which not many people will pay attention [laugh]

Turbocharged

Anyone knows where to buy this ceiling mount clothes hanger??? My contractor say cannot get as it is produced for HDB only so not commercially available. Not sure if he is BSing me.

Last time when I reno the house and ask the CON-tractor about this.... he tell me the same thing.... <_< .... felt that this is nicer than those J type desing...

Those neighbourhood shops that sells miscellaneous items such as pails / containers should have. I bought mine at $12 from one of such shop about 3 years ago.

Those neighbourhood shops that sells miscellaneous items such as pails / containers should have. I bought mine at $12 from one of such shop about 3 years ago.

Can let me know shop location? Cos the shop here only sell old J type design made of iron. I prefer something modern n pleasing to the eye. :D

Thks.

so expensive just to hang clothes to dry, go condo swimming pool and hang cloths along the benches, cloths become whiter than white

so expensive just to hang clothes to dry, go condo swimming pool and hang cloths along the benches, cloths become whiter than white

I dont stay condo. [:(]

Supercharged

bro, i'm quite sure i seen this before in one hardware shop in Toa Payoh.

Address: Blk 148 Toa Payoh Lor 1. It's opposite the Phillips buildings.

↡ Advertisement