Need advise and help for Axio 2008

vincenttan67

May I ask advise from any Axio drivers year 2008 for NZE141?

Q:

This model  fan motor only turns when you switch on the aircon right?

When the aircon is not switch on, the fan motor doesn't rotate at all. Is your Axio works the same ?

Unlike my previous old car corolla & corolla, even when aircon is not on, the fan motor automatically switch on when the radiator becomes hotter and hotter

It will cools down the raidator

thanks alot

Edited by vincenttan67
↡ Advertisement

May I ask advise from any Axio drivers year 2008 for NZE141?

Q:

This model  fan motor only turns when you switch on the aircon right?

When the aircon is not switch on, the fan motor doesn't rotate at all. Is your Axio works the same ?

Unlike my previous old car corolla & corolla, even when aircon is not on, the fan motor automatically switch on when the radiator becomes hotter and hotter

It will cools down the raidator

thanks alot

U should have 2 fans at ur radiator core. 1 for aircon and 1 for radiator. if radiator is not moving, ur motor is gone. this 2 fans are good buddy, 1 down u have to change 2 motor, the other one if u dont change will also be gone very soon

(edited)

Dear Sir,

OLD car yes, always got 2 , one for Radiator, one for Aircon

Now all 2008 Axio only have one Fan motor, the fan motor design is abit different, as I already mention and having doubts. It only Switch on aircon then the fan turns.Any Axio driver have similar problem? please advise

I believe other AXio driver will have similar issue, my concern is  once any owner drive a car without turning on the aircon,, the radiator cannot take it.

hope for Axio owner or other car owner expert comment and answer, thanks 

U should have 2 fans at ur radiator core. 1 for aircon and 1 for radiator. if radiator is not moving, ur motor is gone. this 2 fans are good buddy, 1 down u have to change 2 motor, the other one if u dont change will also be gone very soon

Edited by vincenttan67

Dear Sir,

OLD car yes, always got 2 , one for Radiator, one for Aircon

All 2008 Axio only have one Fan motor, the fan motor design is abit different, as I already mention and having doubts. It only Switch on aircon then the fan turns.Any Axio driver have similar problem? please advise

I believe other AXio driver will have this issue once the jam is more than 2 hours if entering JB, the radiator cannot take it.

So I wait for  Axio owner answer, thanks 

if single fan motor, it will be 2 steps, any point radiator fan not moving if aircon off despite radiator hot means motor gone.

2 steps mean 2 speed, 1 for dispersing heat for radiator, 2 for aircon.

Edited by cmcex

Hi, I presume you're still using your Axio, how is the acceleration like? I understand that Axio is using CVT (K310) and I'd like to know whether the pick up is good. I use Allion which has the same CVT and the pick up is not that good. Thank you.

Hi, I presume you're still using your Axio, how is the acceleration like? I understand that Axio is using CVT (K310) and I'd like to know whether the pick up is good. I use Allion which has the same CVT and the pick up is not that good. Thank you.

I think we need a point of reference. What is good pick up and what is not that good? Try using a car acceleration app? A good old stop watch to time 0-60kmh? Then compare with specs or another similar car? I reckon you should be clocking 0-100kmh in 12secs.

the acceleration is held for a while and the engine rpm increases without significant acceleration. It is like when your clutch worn out if you are using manual transmission. 

Neutral Newbie
14 hours ago, Wallaw819 said:

ScreenHunter 06.png

Hi Wallaw819, thank you for your help to provide the information. 

Can check with you, my toyota axio is 2007 1500cc model so the ignition coil part number should be 9091902248 right? 

Other ignition coil part number ending like 2240 cannot be used right? 

Hope you can share with me if you know. 

Thank you for your kind help 

3 hours ago, HansLoh said:

Can check with you, my toyota axio is 2007 1500cc model so the ignition coil part number should be 9091902248 right? 

@HansLohif you are going to buy one and replace it yourself, it would be better if you pull out one and look at the part number, or if you go to workshop, I am sure they have spare abmvaiabl,  this is a very common part. 

3 hours ago, HansLoh said:

Sorry can't advise on this.

Neutral Newbie

Hi brothers and sisters

Has anyone heard about shock absorber under this brand “VETTO”?

If have any information or review, kindly share with me.

Thank you 🙏 😊 

Edited by HansLoh
Wrong spelling
↡ Advertisement