UCL, UEL, ECL 2021/22

Spring

I wonder if Giroud would be a great partner to Lukaku.

Giroud can play the pass for Lukaku to run onto and score.

31 minutes ago, Beregond said:

chelsea change their style of play after lukaku come in , and its not really working atm.

last season under tuchel they created the most number of chances despite not scoring alot.

they get lukaku in to fix that, now suddenly they cannot create any more. 

alot of ppl didnt realise how good timo is until they stop playing him.

and i can sense tiredness in the players. 1 week 2 game is no joke. tuchel need to trust the rest of the squad more. and it dun help suddenly all the hard game come at 1 time.........

↡ Advertisement

1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

I wonder if Giroud would be a great partner to Lukaku.

Giroud can play the pass for Lukaku to run onto and score.

i dun think so, they very similar.

the current weak link of chelsea is kante, chelsea got no capable replacement that tuchel trust for him. saul totally fail the first time he try

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, Beregond said:

chelsea change their style of play after lukaku come in , and its not really working atm.

last season under tuchel they created the most number of chances despite not scoring alot.

they get lukaku in to fix that, now suddenly they cannot create any more. 

alot of ppl didnt realise how good timo is until they stop playing him.

and i can sense tiredness in the players. 1 week 2 game is no joke. tuchel need to trust the rest of the squad more. and it dun help suddenly all the hard game come at 1 time.........

I think it is more of the fitness coach & nutritionist of the club. The female nutritionist from Germany [gorgeous] 

Look at Liverpool, Klopp first thing he did when he was appointed as manager was getting a fitness coach, nutritionist and goalkeeper coach. If players not fits, how to play his heavy metal style day in day out ...  :we-all-gonna-die: 

• Praise 2

I'm not a fan of Thomas Tuchel, Chelsea's Manager and I don't kind of understand why he buys and buys but chose not to play the players? Hakim Ziyech was one player that I had hope LFC would bring in but we didn't and he ends up in Chelsea. Fine, I wish him all the best. But look at how often Tuchel plays him? 

3 hours ago, Daryllim1969 said:

I'm not a fan of Thomas Tuchel, Chelsea's Manager and I don't kind of understand why he buys and buys but chose not to play the players? Hakim Ziyech was one player that I had hope LFC would bring in but we didn't and he ends up in Chelsea. Fine, I wish him all the best. But look at how often Tuchel plays him? 

Tuchel has only bought 2 players, Lukaku and Bettenelli (3rd choice goalie on a free). He also took in Saul on loan. The other players like Ziyech, Havertz, Werner were bought by Lampard.

Chelsea like Man U n also Man C have a big squad of 1st team standard players n hence a lot of them will see their minutes restricted and this will create unhappiness. Pool on the other hand hv a smaller squad which is more manageable but this creates other issues like lack of cover when injuries occur, suspensions etc. 

So to blame Tuchel is not right in my opinion. He has 6 players ie Lukaku, Werner, Pulisic, Mount, Havertz and Ziyech for 3 positions n that’s not even counting Hudson Odoi who now plays wing back. Pool only has 4 players ie Mane, Salah, Firminio and Jota vying for their front 3. Ox, Origi n Minamino are not 1st team standard in my opinion and on the same token, u can say Shaqiri was not given enough playing time as well hence he left.

• Praise 6

good win for pools. AM is really strong, if not for the stupid red card. i think they could win it. 

we might see Diego Simeone at newcastle ( might)

AC  milan lost again , almost 100% sure not to make the group. .............

• Praise 2

15 minutes ago, Beregond said:

good win for pools. AM is really strong, if not for the stupid red card. i think they could win it. 

we might see Diego Simeone at newcastle ( might)

AC  milan lost again , almost 100% sure not to make the group. .............

Everyone said Group B was the group-of-death....... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

But halfway through the group stages, Liverpool just walk passed unscaled .... :wut:

• Praise 1

Just now, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Everyone said Group B was the group-of-death....... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

But halfway through the group stages, Liverpool just walk passed unscaled .... :wut:

U see pools lineup. Same as last week end. Go in full power. No rest of the players even with man u coming up.

Believe kloop try to qualify  first then talk. Better  then rotate and back fire fail to get result on both side.

• Praise 3

Cr 7 save man u and ole again with 2 goals 

And man u only manage a draw.

But man u still not through  yet.

Chelsea  almost confirm plus chop. Need 1 pts from final 2 games . Hope fringe players got to start 

• Praise 1

Pool with 4 out of 4 wins in one of the tougher groups make them favourites for UCL with a lot of experts. A team that can do the double over a strong A Madrid team deserves respect. The usual suspects like Bayern, PSG and the English duo of Chelsea n City will say otherwise.

Man U will feel that with CR7 in their side, they too will be challengers but their weakness in other areas plus their lack of pressing and organised team work will count against them in my opinion. Let’s see…….

• Praise 4

13 minutes ago, Spring said:

Pool with 4 out of 4 wins in one of the tougher groups make them favourites for UCL with a lot of experts. A team that can do the double over a strong A Madrid team deserves respect. The usual suspects like Bayern, PSG and the English duo of Chelsea n City will say otherwise.

Man U will feel that with CR7 in their side, they too will be challengers but their weakness in other areas plus their lack of pressing and organised team work will count against them in my opinion. Let’s see…….

didnt watch the man u game. but i saw from report after varane got inj they change back to a back 4. and conceded 2 goal against a unfancy atalanta . 

if 3 at the back is what they decided on, they will need signing in jan, 

14 minutes ago, Beregond said:

didnt watch the man u game. but i saw from report after varane got inj they change back to a back 4. and conceded 2 goal against a unfancy atalanta . 

if 3 at the back is what they decided on, they will need signing in jan, 

Ya more CBs required for 3 at the back. That said Man U got Phil Jones who hv not played for awhile but he sure will be rusty.

Chelsea also going for 1 CB at least as that is the area they are lacking esp if Rudiger goes n Silva is not retained at season end. The more I see Kounde who gave away a penalty at the Lille UCL game 2 nights ago, the more I’m not convinced by him, just my opinion. Inversely, the more I see of Timori, the more I feel Chelsea and Lampard in particular made a wrong decision.

• Praise 4

i think spurs the only english team that win this morning.

very happy can see conte face on the sideline again, 

i love his antics 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1