UCL, UEL, ECL 2021/22

Spring

2 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

wah... the other leagues all eat grass arrh? only English clubs got to vote? 🤣

These awards is skewed to those players who played for successful teams in UCL. City n Chelsea reached the Final hence more publicity for their players. That said, Haaland won the Forwards award even though Dortmund didn’t go far. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Wow .

I dun know good or bad.

Put alot of expectations on chelsea this season because  of these award🤨

Chelsea are amongst the top 5 or 6 teams expected to do well in UCL so can’t escape esp with Lukaku coming on board. PSG, City, Bayern, Pool n possibly United shld be thereabouts as well. 

Tuchel himself admitted that the signing of Lukaku has added pressure on him. He seems quite calm on this but I suppose all top Mgrs know their heads are always on the chopping board esp at Chelsea with Roman so impatient. 

• Praise 4

When has Liverpool ever had an easy group?

When has Liverpool ever made it easy for themselves?

Liverpool has always had to score in extra time to go through.

:D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

In their history Liverpool only had one easy European game.

It was also the most boring game I have seen.

The final against Spurs.

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

When has Liverpool ever had an easy group?

When has Liverpool ever made it easy for themselves?

Liverpool has always had to score in extra time to go through.

kloop say he very happy leh😁

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/klopp-liverpool-champions-league-draw-24848778

Jurgen Klopp reveals he "laughed pretty loud" at Liverpool's Champions League draw

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Don’t forget this season European competitions no more away goals rule so teams going to be taxed more as more extra time looms. 

Personally, I would hv kept the away goals rule but won’t allow it for extra time as it’s not fair to the home team as the away team got an extra half hour to try and score. 

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Spring said:

Don’t forget this season European competitions no more away goals rule so teams going to be taxed more as more extra time looms. 

Personally, I would hv kept the away goals rule but won’t allow it for extra time as it’s not fair to the home team as the away team got an extra half hour to try and score. 

Agreed. Should look at if there is any team scores in the first half of both games as determinant...if no, toss a coin or orh ah peh ah shom together with the 3 officials seem fairer 😁 

• Haha! 2

UCL starts tonite and continues tmr.

Pick of the matches shld be Barca v Bayern, Pool v Milan and Inter v Real Madrid! Just 1st round of group games and already got heavyweight clashes. Can’t wait to watch the biggest competition in Club football…..roll it on…….

• Praise 3

21 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Over confidence ManU brought down by Young Boys .... :slow:

Young Boys  2  :  1  ManU

Young boys beat old Man? U ah!

I C what U did there.

• Praise 2

just now go see all of yesterday result and watch some highlight.

barc kenna wack 0-3 by bay munich🤣. barc got 0 shot on target for the whole game.

chelsea manage to win 1 -0 . but i think their player gonna burn out if tuchel dun rotate them. 

another hard game against spurs is waiting for them this weekend. good thing spurs will be missing a lot of their defenders through inj or suspension😁

• Praise 2

Chelsea sure win lah at 3 points lane!

Spurs cannot even beat Glass Palace.

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

just now go see all of yesterday result and watch some highlight.

barc kenna wack 0-3 by bay munich🤣. barc got 0 shot on target for the whole game.

chelsea manage to win 1 -0 . but i think their player gonna burn out if tuchel dun rotate them. 

another hard game against spurs is waiting for them this weekend. good thing spurs will be missing a lot of their defenders through inj or suspension😁

• Haha! 2

Now i know why ronaldo chose man u over man city.... he picked the right team to win the europa league. All other trophies he already collect

• Haha! 2

Cannot stand those football journalists. 1 defeat from man u only. Some many of them are calling for ole head. Pushing conte etc etc to take over.

All of them are jumping on the band wagon how bad ole is.

(Although i have the same feeling😅)

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1