2022 6th Generation Honda Stepwagon

inlinesix

honda_stepwgn_test_vehicle_202108_front_

honda_stepwgn_new_model_test_vehcle_spie

honda_stepwgn_new_model_prototype_202111

honda_stepwgn_test_vehicle_20210824_rear

honda_stepwgn_prototype_nomal_and_spada_

honda_stepwgn_test_vehicle_202111_scoop_

The shape look more like the 2nd gen StepWGN than the other gen.

honda_stepwgn_new_model_teaser_2021_side

Among all gen, my favorite is the still the 3rd  gen (RG1), which look total different from the other boxy MPV from Japan.

autowp.ru_honda_stepwgn_spada_10.jpg

honda_stepwgn_spada_6.jpg

• Praise 9

bt this car if come over to our shores. the omv and arf gona be high like the current one. the current one already not many otr. not popular. people rather go for odyssey since depre almost the same

4 hours ago, StreamRSZ said:

bt this car if come over to our shores. the omv and arf gona be high like the current one. the current one already not many otr. not popular. people rather go for odyssey since depre almost the same

Ody production will end in March 2022. No successor in sight

On 12/11/2021 at 2:41 PM, Carbon82 said:

Among all gen, my favorite is the still the 3rd  gen (RG1), which look total different from the other boxy MPV from Japan.

Is that the one that looks like Elysion?

I went to test drive one in 2005, just 2 days before my son came to the world. But eventually chose Wish, cos scared no spare parts when need 😂

• Haha! 1

On 12/12/2021 at 7:41 AM, StreamRSZ said:

actually i see more stepwgn on the roads now c.f. 10 yr ago.

but it's definitely not as popular as ody cos stepwgn is PI mah. Also, strangely (or not strangely), another spacious 7/8-seater with only 2 airbags... :a-bang:

• Praise 1

@Atrecord bt this car if come over to our shores. the omv and arf gona be high like the current one. the current one already not many otr. not popular. people rather go for odyssey since depre almost the same

Ya with the price points close to ody and yet the specs like electric seats  are not standard not to mentioned just with 2 airbags that explains the non popularity.

3 minutes ago, StreamRSZ said:

@Atrecord bt this car if come over to our shores. the omv and arf gona be high like the current one. the current one already not many otr. not popular. people rather go for odyssey since depre almost the same

Ya with the price points close to ody and yet the specs like electric seats  are not standard not to mentioned just with 2 airbags that explains the non popularity.

Unfortunately Ody production will stop in March 2022.