Jump to content

Wordle


Voodooman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Supersonic

Wordle 1,768 X/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

Wordle 1,768 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Praise 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Sorry was out of action for almost 2 weeks due to my extensive travels and also I was also "off grid" up on the mountains for about 4 days; yeap literally no electricity and no data/wifi

Also I had a hard time logging on in/ out  and I could not give credits or even paste as everytime the HP will say verifying this .... some Cloudfare thingy ..... and that and what not

 

 

 

  

 

  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
On 4/22/2026 at 3:56 PM, BanCoe said:

Sorry was out of action for almost 2 weeks due to my extensive travels and also I was also "off grid" up on the mountains for about 4 days; yeap literally no electricity and no data/wifi

Also I had a hard time logging on in/ out  and I could not give credits or even paste as everytime the HP will say verifying this .... some Cloudfare thingy ..... and that and what not

 

 

 

  

 

Stay safe. Can always catch up when u back to civilization. 😁😂 

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
On 4/22/2026 at 4:17 PM, PSP415 said:

Stay safe. Can always catch up when u back to civilization. 😁😂 

Tks bro ……. I’m back in my Man Cave 🤣🤣…… 

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
On 4/22/2026 at 5:12 PM, BanCoe said:

Tks bro ……. I’m back in my Man Cave 🤣🤣…… 

Which mountain and cave you went to ah? 😂

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Wordle 1,768 6/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

come back also must tikam tikam 

  • Praise 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
On 4/22/2026 at 5:17 PM, 13177 said:

Which mountain and cave you went to ah? 😂

Himalaya’s 

  • Praise 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Wordle 1,768 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Praise 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

Wordle 1,769 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Praise 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

Wordle 1,769 4/6

⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟨⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Praise 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Wordle 1,769 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Praise 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Wordle 1,769 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Praise 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...