Soft99 Products Rock!

Leonknapp

Hi Bros,

Recently discovered some excellent Soft99 products that I had to recommend after trying them out!

1st Product used was the 3M Swirl Mark Remover:

http://www.properautocare.com/3mperswirmar.html

This really give the paint a deep shine. Managed to hide many swirls but still not perfect as I did it using my hands. Overall still excellent results for an amatur like me. nod.gif

2nd Product used was the Soft99 Fusso Coat 9 Months Protection:

f_spb_da.gif

This product really amazes me as it is the easiest sealant I have ever used! The box contains a microfiber towel and all you have to do is pour some of the polish on the cloth and spread it on the car. It dries clear so you do not need to buff of any residue! So basically all you do is wipe ur car with the Sealant and its finished! Best is that it boasts 9 months of protection but I would take that with a big pinch of salt. Beats everything else in the market and is excellent for beginners. I suspect this product can be layered like Zaino for a deeper shine.

thumbsup.gif

3rd product used was the Soft99 Authentic Premium Wax:

osentic_p.gif

A Pure Carnuba Wax, it really gave the car a 3D very wet glow. The paint actually looks like those of higher end cars such as the Benzs and BMWs! Very easy to apply, I simply used a foam applicator and applied the polish, waited about 15 seconds and wiped it off. Did panel by panel so as to not allow the wax to totally dry and become almost impossible to buff off. Can be layered so cant wait to apply my second coat!

inlove.gif

Sorry if I got too carried away but its the first time I managed to achive such excellent results by hand. Other Products I have used include Zaino, Glare and Autoglym and this probably beats them all! I have attached pics to see the finished article!

Cheers!

post-14-1093112046_thumb.jpg

post-14-1093112047_thumb.jpg

post-14-1093112048_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

I was telling people here about the Soft99 authentic wax some time ago. The Gold one is really expensive but not on the scale as Swissol. I believe there is Gold, Silver, Titanium and Premium. The Premium is the black tinned one and it is their most expensive. Most detailers that set up shop in shopping centre basement carparks use Soft99 stuff.

Perhaps you can post your pics to Web-Cars detailing forum to strut your stuff to the pros there. I believe they have never used Soft99 stuff being Americans.

Edited by Genie47

Neutral Newbie

Hi Leonknapp,

Thanks for the recommendations. Where did you get the Soft99 Authentic Premium Wax and is it a hard wax? Also, what price is it going at if I may ask?

The Fusso coat looks interesting and if I remembered from the packaging, it forms a layer of coating which fills the swirl marks. As the instructions were purely in Japanese, I didn't check it out then. May give it a try real soon!

These products can be found at AutoAcc (The old Autobacs Building) and AutoBacs. The sealant can be found at Stamford tyres also. Fusso 9 months is like a pure sealant so if u looking for some cleaning power u can try the Fusso 7 Months. But note that the 7 Month and 12 Month Fusso coats will haze and need to be buffed.

Cheers!

I was telling people here about the Soft99 authentic wax some time ago. The Gold one is really expensive but not on the scale as Swissol. I believe there is Gold, Silver, Titanium and Premium. The Premium is the black tinned one and it is their most expensive. Most detailers that set up shop in shopping centre basement carparks use Soft99 stuff.

Perhaps you can post your pics to Web-Cars detailing forum to strut your stuff to the pros there. I believe they have never used Soft99 stuff being Americans.

Thats true, they always discuss klasse, zaino platinum etc but most not available here. Well I quite happy to have found such premium stuff from soft99. As for the Authentic Wax range premium used to be the best but now they have a new Excellent that retails for $65. I decided against it as the Premium only costs $33 but gives 90% of the results.

Posting on Web-Cars detailing? paiseh lah..

no money to repair dents lah.. wish can diy... but thanks for the compliments! jus want to share some stuff especially the 9 month Fusso Coat.

Cheers!

Neutral Newbie

wah lau eh brother, repair dinks only cost about $25 - $50 per dinks.... cheaper than your wash wax and polish....

winston

Hi Leonknapp,

You've got excellent results there ! So shiny ! sunny.gifthumbsup.gif

Thanks for the feedback on the products. Might give it a try also. tongue.gif

Cheers wink.gif

(edited)

Hi,

Yes I did all 3 steps in one day. Actually its about 4 hours. Started at 8am finished noon.

Edited by Leonknapp

Hi Guys,

Just to share more info, I jus did my second coat of Authentic Premium wax this afternoon which took me 1 hour and I must say the wet look is much much better! compared to one coat the gloss is more even and really has the molten liquid look! I managed to do wax the car rather quickly because basically its jus apply onto one panel, wait about 20 seconds and wipe off. No need to wait for the wax to dry! In fact if u let it dry u will be in trouble as it dries rock hard!

So now the only thing is to see the durability of the wax. I do hope that even if the wax wears off the sealant will help protect the paint until i find time to slap on another coat of wax.

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement