Jump to content

Pte "L" Plate instructor!! YOU FAIL!


Nicholas
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Agree w u on this Bro.

 

End of the day, if drivers are to hit jaywalkers - we still to blame. Failure to ensure safety [shakehead]

 

In addition - I will wind down n said to all these pest jaywalkers - u sob [furious] ; tired of living is it.

 

[laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you are responsible for at least 90% of the fault cause like what everyone here have say...You see the red man and still cross...And this make the issue very clear cut already...If I am the driver...I will probably also honk at you... [:)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

aiyah... dun waste ur time lah brudder.... at the end of the day... we are the victims...

 

i have long given up on all these issues. no longer drive with so much anger nowadays [lipsrsealed]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

at the end of the day... we are the victims...

One motive is life - nber be a victim [:p]

 

 

no longer drive with so much anger nowadays

[lipsrsealed] at times when mood like soyal, all Hell will break loose [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Once, I got this clown who shouted F*** u, as i passed him, and he was jaywalking. I stopped the car, got out and confronted the bugger who ran as fast as his legs could carry himfurious.giffurious.giffurious.gifcoward

Link to post
Share on other sites

Once, I got this clown who shouted F*** u, as i passed him, and he was jaywalking. I stopped the car, got out and confronted the bugger who ran as fast as his legs could carry him [furious][furious][furious] coward

 

 

of coz lah... were u wearing IMH uniform then? [laugh][:p][lipsrsealed]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Brother , brother end of the day u are found guilty by us as far as we are concern . [nod]

Nothing to talk about liao since the man turn red u still on the way in that case u should double ur speed .

Cause sometime i also see people taking their own sweet time walking across best still talking cxxk on the phone . [lipsrsealed]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just last week I had to slow down from 80km/h [rolleyes] to complete stop for this bi*ch who was jaywalking... can you imagine how mad I was? She had the cheek to give me that "humph" expression and continued walking slowly across while my hand was on the horn... [knife]

 

Give way to pedestrians? I think not... [:|]

 

Take the road between Singtelshop at Orchard and Yen San building (Citibank) for example... IF you don't "force" your way in... those pedestrians will think they own the road [shakehead]

Edited by Lightspeed
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
Yep. But the lights just turned red on the left and I just reached the junction. Nobody will wait for the next green man one lah, cause it's a narrow road. I admit that I'm wrong but that driving teacher is too much, don't you think? Somemore when I cross, there's like no cars turning, and he can see us, we're not in his blind spots or what. Cross halfway suddenly he vroom vroom come in. He trying to see if my legs faster or his wheels faster issit? [:|]

 

If car - car accident, then it's the car that beat read lights fault. But car - man different story mah.

 

It all started with u 2 jaywalking... I would horn u 2 too if I was the driver.

 

Everyone should observe and follow Traffic rules... including all pedestrains.

 

[nod]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

by right he has the right of way, becos its showing red man and u r jay walking. but if..if he hits u..he will still be in the fault....

 

another thing is that he has to check that u r crossing the road, and that he shld haf stop and let ur cross the road b4 he approaching ur and statrting horning at ur.

dun blame him for horning at u, but u r jus not wrong to show him the middle thing.

jus one thing that i can say, he is a qualified driver who knows about driving rules and theorys, but like pedestrian like u, MIGHT not haf knowledge about driving, thus its always the drivers duty to take care fo all the safety. cos no matter wad....car bang ppl, drivers fault.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Me too... i get really pissed when these jaywalkers cross the road when it's red without thinking about their safety. Futhermore it becomes our responsibility to watch their butts... otherwise we get into trouble. [hur]

 

Many times i had wanted to change my horn to those really loud ones so that these pedestrians don't do these kind of dangerous thing again.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...