• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
60 replies to this topic | 178 praises

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:26 AM

SGCMsmallcar
  • SGCMsmallcar
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I would say MAZDA have the best after sales service on their previous agent in year 2004. I own a brand new mazda in 2004. Car start giving problem after 3 mths. I would say im not a easy customer to handle. Dun talk abt other issue, main issue was the gearbox. Every morning moving our from car park, I would feel a jerk when gear 1 change to gear 2. No jerk after 5 mins ( even tried warm up the car for 10 mins still happens ) wack mazda dam hard. Wanted mazda to shipped the whole car back to Japan to change gearbox.

Then the top management had a meeting with me. They willing to fly in 2 Japanese engineers n a brand new gearbox to change in Singapore. I agreed. Very fast within one week they are in Singapore with new gearbox. I send in my car and I was given a courtesy car to use. After 2 weeks everything done, I took back my car.

The very next morning, its happens again! I drive straight to Mazda service center and infront of a lot of people, I throw my keys back to the service advisor and say wait for my lawyer letter. I dun want this car already! hahahaha. Can see everyone in there ( Customers n staff ) all blur.

The best thing when I went home at night. I received a call from my service advisor saying he waiting in car park to pass me courtesy car. He waited for me for 4 hrs in my car park. Wow I was impressed! I went down to talk to him and he say give mazda a chance to make good my car.

Ok. This jerking issue being resolved almost 9 mths. Means my car is 1 year old when they did so many test and found its the ECU problem and changed a new ones. And I was given a extended warranty from 3 years to 5 years. I would say that no other AD can match this type of service.

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: audi, experience

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users