Any Ippudo ramen fans here ?

Blackseal

Ichiran ramen at Ueno? I had breakfast and lunch there on the same day.

Usually goes to the one at shinjuku or shibuya; but Ueno one as well

Must say I've never really tried it. Is it very good? upon 10 got how many?

I ate before some really traditional original ramen in Osaka and that was really heavenly. The soup gao gao, the egg yolk half watery and the chasu has the nice roasted taste with just the right proportion of fats to make it soft and can absorb the thick soup well....MMMmmmmm

Must say I've never really tried it. Is it very good? upon 10 got how many?

I ate before some really traditional original ramen in Osaka and that was really heavenly. The soup gao gao, the egg yolk half watery and the chasu has the nice roasted taste with just the right proportion of fats to make it soft and can absorb the thick soup well....MMMmmmmm

to be fair, there isn't really any original ramen; all are pretty region based or even chef based.

every ramen is original; the apprentice has to find his own "taste" before his master allows him to leave and open his own shop

another one of my favorite is keisuke and they are finally in singapore! but sadly they only serve the lobster flavour, which is different from my favourite black paste (which i believe is black miso, rare) served at their shinagawa station outlet. have requested through their staff to bring in the miso flavour...

anyone find that the new parco at millenia walk resembles the shinagawa JR station shopping arcade? even the layout is similar :)

btw, meidi-ya holding their ramen fair again 30th april to 10th may; go grab a box but do it right - noodles and soup cooked with separate water.

my fave is kumamoto daikoku :) always sold out damn fast

Hmm... i'm not a ippudo ramen fans...but, i'm a Ajisen ramen Fans ....hohohoho... :)

woah ajisen is so Darn salty.can feel all the msg inside the soup. my hair falls out as i drink the soup. Ippudo is the nicest ive tried (in singapore) and ive tried many ramen joints

here here!!! i am big fan of Ippudo!! [grouphug]

best in Sg for me. after i finish my meal, the bowl is empty and dry... ths soup is simply shoik ah

have tried a few Ramen in Sg, Ippudo wins hands down man

Ippudo and santouka are the 2 best in SG. I wld say i prefer santouka to SG ippudo. However JP ippudo rocks!

Though ippudo SG is only abt 80% of the japanese one. The taste of the soup is not as rich and i don't like not having the beansprouts and own garlic masher :D

Both are abt 16-19 dollars per bowl for the standard ramen.

Any other joints to recommend? :wub:

Edited by Lala81

Ippudo and santouka are the 2 best in SG. I wld say i prefer santouka to SG ippudo. However JP ippudo rocks!

Though ippudo SG is only abt 80% of the japanese one. The taste of the soup is not as rich and i don't like not having the beansprouts and own garlic masher :D

Both are abt 16-19 dollars per bowl for the standard ramen.

Any other joints to recommend? :wub:

I recommend Marutuma ramen at united square or at the central. I always add the tamago and the yaki charsiew, quite pricey and anytime better than ajisen....

Ippudo - #1 gyoza in singapore hands and legs down, ramen wise prefer santuoka, but menu has good variety of side dishes. the buns are good too

Santuoka - the pork cheeks are heavenly but menu is somewhat limited (but good also la, i dun spend as much), gyoza is not bad.

any beppu fans here??

↡ Advertisement