Volkswagen CEO Winterkorn checks out Hyundai

Blackseal

Hope the German don't try to emulate Hyundai's interior design. The Koreans have over-designed their dashboard...

Ya....the dashboard design somehow over do it thou looked high tech in a sense. ^_^ Still prefer VW design....simple but class.

the translated:

"At about 1:45, while sitting in the cabin, he adjusts the steering wheel and begins to query his seconds on what he discovers. As far as our native German speaking helper could tell, Winterkorn wants to know how Hyundai managed to make an adjustment mechanism that doesn't make any noise, going so far as to say, "How do they do it? BMW can't do it, we can't do it... no clanging!" And then one of the gentlemen appears to answer, "We had a solution but it was too expensive..."

Winterkorn: "Bischoff, wo ist der Bischoff? {...} Da scheppert nichts! {...} Warum kann es der? BMW kann es nicht. Wir k

Edited by Stonesix

when the CEO was asking design chief about the steering column lever, he seemed to be saying..." BMW cannot do it, we cannot do it, how come they can? CHO SIMI LJ!" hahaha

Then the "balls carrier " quicky said " We found a solution...but sibeh kui ! "

Ya....the dashboard design somehow over do it thou looked high tech in a sense. ^_^ Still prefer VW design....simple but class.

"high tech, futuristic " looks usually get dated really fast. The Germans know how to make their cars age more gracefully. The BMW e46 still looks good today.

no spy on jipponese car? maybe it means one thing [thumbsdown]

Or its mean they find it more worth it to buy jipon car and tear them apart in their lab compare to Korean car. No value in tearing them up. cause the rest they win them easily. [laugh]

no spy on jipponese car? maybe it means one thing [thumbsdown]

It means he understood the Jipponese and where they stand, how they built their cars.

But he doesn't understand nor know the Kimchis.

Bottomline is to know the competition.

Don't sit on your high horses and proclaim you are the best, like our gahmen.

I for one have never had issues with my A pillars leh, how come he measure that? I would have thought the conventional blind spots at 4 o'clock and 8 o'clock is more dangerous.

I for one have never had issues with my A pillars leh, how come he measure that? I would have thought the conventional blind spots at 4 o'clock and 8 o'clock is more dangerous.

A pillar too thick can limit the view when turning, it can raise the risk level of hitting someone during a turn.

IMHO [:)]

A pillar too thick can limit the view when turning, it can raise the risk level of hitting someone during a turn.

IMHO [:)]

spot on. [laugh]

especially for long legs ppl who push their seat all the way to the back.

↡ Advertisement