Volkswagen Tiguan 2024 (3rd Gen)

Hypersonic

Since no thread on the latest 3rd Gen VW Tiguan , think should start this thread for potential buyers.

As discussed in the car sexpo thread, found the courage to meet the MILF SE this afternoon.

Was quite impressed with the overall car and it was crowded with many people molesting and abusing the showroom Tiguan car.

Price increased by 5k as compared with the sexpo price.

Those who test drove and signed on the dotted line , pls share share here..πŸ˜…

↑ Advertisement

Supersonic
On 4/20/2024 at 11:19 PM, 13177 said:

So you no buy ar?Β 

Tink MCFers more interested in his MILF SE storyΒ 

Β 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 14

Turbocharged

Seems like very popular. This past week see the test drive car go up and down Alexandra Road many times.Β :DΒ (I work around the area)

• Praise 2

Supersonic

but the performance abit yawn.... most taxis and PHVs can win the traffic light sprint...

Built atop of the MQB Evo platform, the car is now offered as a mild hybrid, and is powered by a 1.5-litre turbocharged engine mated to a 48V integrated starter-generator. System output stands at 129bhp and 220Nm of torque, meaning that -Β yesΒ - the Tiguan has returned to Category A COEΒ after more than a decade.

Mated to a seven-speed transmission, Volkswagen claims that this drivetrain gives the Tiguan a 0 to 100km/h timing of 10.6 seconds. Worth noting is that the SUV does not come with the firm's 4MOTION all-wheel-drive system, and is driven only by its front wheels instead.Β 

Β 

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
On 4/21/2024 at 12:23 AM, Vratenza said:

but the performance abit yawn.... most taxis and PHVs can win the traffic light sprint...

Β 

Wait...did I read 7-spd transmission? The infamous dry DSG?Β 

Β 

• Haha! 8

Supersonic
On 4/21/2024 at 7:28 AM, Soya said:

Β 

Not surprised if it is....Β 

Just look at the specs... Looks like parts bin scavenge just to make sure can fit under CatA and budget... Fwd

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 4/20/2024 at 11:19 PM, 13177 said:

So you no buy ar?Β 

Already throw my price at the MILF and she is sulking now..

On 4/21/2024 at 12:09 AM, Soya said:

Tink MCFers more interested in his MILF SE storyΒ 

Β 

Currently at a standoff situation as we can’t compromise on anything at the moment.. but she continues or try her luck..

On 4/21/2024 at 7:28 AM, Soya said:

Β 

Wet type which my MILF SE sexily purred when I asked her this question..

• Haha! 7

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 4/21/2024 at 8:38 AM, Vratenza said:

Not surprised if it is....Β 

Just look at the specs... Looks like parts bin scavenge just to make sure can fit under CatA and budget... Fwd

Surprisingly not bad as compared to other models and price equivalent or cheaper than other Jap modelsπŸ˜…Β 
Just why I go and take another look at the car..

Edited by Freeder

5th Gear
On 4/20/2024 at 10:15 PM, Freeder said:

Since no thread on the latest 3rd Gen VW Tiguan , think should start this thread for potential buyers.

As discussed in the car sexpo thread, found the courage to meet the MILF SE this afternoon.

Was quite impressed with the overall car and it was crowded with many people molesting and abusing the showroom Tiguan car.

Price increased by 5k as compared with the sexpo price.

Those who test drove and signed on the dotted line , pls share share here..πŸ˜…

Will go next week to look see, look see for the MILF and Tiguan. :DΒ 

Supersonic
On 4/21/2024 at 10:14 AM, Freeder said:

Surprisingly not bad as compared to other Jap models and price equivalent or cheaper than other Jap modelsπŸ˜…Β 
Just why I go and take another look at the car..

This kind is must throw out a low-ball price to the milf that is too hard to resist if she cums back to u. 😁

• Haha! 5

On 4/21/2024 at 10:29 AM, Vratenza said:

This kind is must throw out a low-ball price to the milf that is too hard to resist if she cums back to u. 😁

If many ppl thong the showroom, she won't bother to open her legs for you again.

• Haha! 5

For Milf I would prefer to give half ball price and see whether she put half ball back too :grin:

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
On 4/21/2024 at 11:58 AM, ER-3682 said:

Mods,p/s put this Thread to ''Conti Talk''...

More apt to be in continued dirty talk...πŸ˜‚

• Haha! 8

Clutched

@VratenzaΒ it is Β DQ381. 1.5L 4 cylinder. On paper already sounds better than 1.0/1.5L 3 cylinder for other entry level contis.Β 
Β 

anyway I will be biased as I already bought one for slightly better than launch price with a reasonable trade in offer. Depre is reasonable in today’s climate at 17.8k roughly, small top up from my current CAT B hot hatch. Need the space for growing family πŸ˜„

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

The milf se just WA with my low ball counter offer and I’m surprised they really did consider my low life offer..

Β Now she said must go down to showroom and see her by these few days or else is now or neverπŸ˜…

Β KNN , now really must ponder deeply as their offer really not bad coz I think this milf se really wu zhuo kang one..

Β 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

On 4/21/2024 at 2:12 PM, Valeton said:

@VratenzaΒ it is Β DQ381. 1.5L 4 cylinder. On paper already sounds better than 1.0/1.5L 3 cylinder for other entry level contis.Β 
Β 

anyway I will be biased as I already bought one for slightly better than launch price with a reasonable trade in offer. Depre is reasonable in today’s climate at 17.8k roughly, small top up from my current CAT B hot hatch. Need the space for growing family πŸ˜„

Don’t mind can share what hot hatch you’re driving?

cos from the power of a hot hatch to a sedate family SUV, it’s going to be difficult for someone used to powerΒ 

↑ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1