Small lump on tire

Biohazard

Just now when i was washing my rims, i noticed a small lump on the sidewall of my tire. Wan to know wat's the coz & is it dangerous? [:)]

↡ Advertisement

time to change a new tyre if not go Hong Tyre and look for Robert to verify the problem. he's an expert in this field. 98 Jln Jurong Kechil. Tel: 64660027

huh?.....wau tats very new...abt 4mths rite?...anyway u call up Hong Tyre and let them haf a check on ur tires...if no nid change then u are safe...u haf their number liao right?? Ask for Robert...Say vincent recommend u de...

Will be on reservist tmr. Guess i'll send my car back to pxx xxxg & let them take a look since the tires are from them. Thanks for your help [;)]

Just now when i was washing my rims, i noticed a small lump on the sidewall of my tire. Wan to know wat's the coz & is it dangerous? [:)]

1. We call this the "Big Stomach" in Hokkien.

2. Your side-wall wire has broken, the only advice is to change it as soon as possible.

Regards,

actually, if ur tyres under warranty....they can change it for free, but u got it at pxx xxxg, dont think they will change it for u.....thats why they sell tyres cheaper then most.

Neutral Newbie

whether PH can do one-to-one exchane i dunno....but given the period that you have used...i dun think any tyre shop can do a free exchange....tyres under warranty are only apply to manufacturing fault (i.e. if immediate swollen after buying new tyres, then can claim else cannot)...anything to do with driving such as you knock into side kerb, improper air pressure, using inappropriate tyre shine etc...this will not be cover under warranty...is very similar to buying new mobile phone...well...if you insist to claim from tyreshop...depending on your confession (whether truth or lie)...the tyreshop can send back the faulty tyres to the manufacturer for "CSI"...

Neutral Newbie

well....thats life...some time you are in luck...sometime you are down with luck...life still carries on...just be careful on the road and you be safe [;)]

It is due to poor rubber curing during manufacturing. The other cause can be due to localised heat. Over time the tyre will suffer ply separation.

↡ Advertisement