Cavili

How much he charge?

I got 30+ dents... [lipsrsealed]

Dents Collector liao... [laugh]

If each dent is $10, i think it's a bomb already... [sweatdrop]

Ya loh... That y maybe go for respray next time.... [:/]

↡ Advertisement

Wow.. that's interesting.

Any idea what technique he uses to repair dents?

Dents on bumper can or not?

I have the dents removal kit, not too bad, but kinda xiong for me(30+ dents)... [sweatdrop]

I had been using them for a long time

Juz help my friend to send his car to PDR, good result, 1 dent need to "suck" it out sweatdrop.gif

After eveything, dentless thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Cheers sunny.gif

So, after "Sucking" it out, any effect to the paint? [crazy]

reply]

Why do you need after sales when this should be a one time fix it thingy...

Anyway, give them a call. It's much faster and more pro-active. [:)]

If not, see the recommendation on alternative.[/reply]

Just in case if they did not do a good job.

Just like KMC, i went to get my car scv end up they scratch my car on the byonet.

Now, the marks of polish still there and i think 5K go there scv and complaint to them again.

Sometime, such things can be seen only under the sun.....

1st Gear

As they do, you just monitor them lor...

Anyway, that place should be bright enough for them to see also, otherwise, how can they do the job. If that place is done in a dark corner, I suggest you don't do it.

My advise is that before doing, you should wash and maybe polish your car. That will bring out all the dent, and after doing, they should wipe clean all the finger print and markings for you to make inspection. When I did mine, they also uses a white board with blue lines to do the reflection. I think it's best to be satisfied before leaving, it's fair to both party and lead to less dispute.

1st Gear

I think putty is good for significant dent. If it's just the normal 20cents or so dent, they will just spray over it.The result wouldn't be good.

Anyway, let those professional workshop make an assessment before you spray. A good one will tell you their ways of doing and if the end result will be good anot.

Or you can call up those dent removal services and see if they can charge you a flat rate for the dents anot lor..

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

So, after "Sucking" it out, any effect to the paint? rifle.gif

Nope problem, paint intact thumbsup.gif (sorry no pic)

Actually PDR said if original paint normally no problem nod.gif

Cheers sunny.gif

Anyone has Uncle Meng (Eric)'s new contact number cos the number listed is no longer in use... [smallcry]

only festive seasons have to advance book or normal days like nowadays? coz i reversed my car forgot to look behind, my bumper hit the wall then 1 long line of dent..just need to get the shape back without spraying..care to share with me the address? thanks alot!

Lye Design

#04-04 AMK Autopoint

Tel: 64833353

Look for Tommy Soh

Or

(read my review which I posted on Opel Forum on this freelancer)

Went to Uncle Meng (Eric) to remove the dent. He's based in Blk 200, Seng Kang Road MSCP.

It cost me $20 to remove that dent and it was done prefectly without leaving a trace of its injury.

If any of you are keen, you can reach him at 9794 7199. Tell him you are from Opel forum and you might enjoy the price of $20 for the 1st dent and subsequent dent at $10 each. Usually he will charge $30 for the 1st one. At times, the price will also be higher depending on the extent of damage.

He also do house-call and ocasionally, he can be "invited" to meetup for Dent Removal session at a special price also.

I will root for uncle Lye from Lye Design. Though u got to wait veri long or get advance booking, but it is all worth the wait. He is veri detail and highly skilled. I haf tried PDR from Capitol b4 too. Minor dents are ok But they are not tat skilled. This dent cannot repair or tat one no guarantee that it will be back as new. tsk tsk. Never haf such prob with Uncle Lye. Think he is the best in the trade.

Jus for laugh. Went to see him a couple of time repairing the dents. Once my fren has a quite big dent becos one of them sat on the bonnet and it dent it. Half a pingpong ball size. Thinking tat it is so easy to push it back we decided to DIY ourselves. The car ended with many tiny stars "dent" ard the big dent. [sweatdrop] lol. Went to uncle lye and got suaned by him. Told us tat if we can DIY ourselve swee swee, he will gif us his shop and retire liao. lol

[laugh][laugh]