Donut Craze...

Typhoonz

tell her about the outlet in suntec sly.gif

is the que better or worst? confused.gif

the first time i went to raffles city, was lucky enuf when the shop is just about to open..so only que for 10min.. wink.gif

↡ Advertisement

My colleague's GF queued up at some donut shop at the basement of Raffles City for over an hour... unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

I've heard from others that they queued more den an hr. [:/][shakehead] I've ever saw b4 when i was at city hall basement level. They queued until the spectacle shop there. [shocked]

this site is weird... why do they need our IC no. ? knn [hur] handphone and name enough liao ma... they only deliver on sunday.. so its likely to be those people part time earn $$ on weekends.. sat start do the dough and stuff.. then sun finishing off the process...

Donuts has been around in confectionery shops for so damn long but not many people buy... Now people open donut shop only people can queue like 5 hours for donuts... hur.gifhur.gifhur.gif

But not all things are made equal.

But queuing 5hrs is a bit over.. 20-30mins is still ok

Aiyo , I 'll rather queue for the 'bak-kua' then the round roti with sugar...

At least bak-kua can wash down with beers [inlove][laugh]

this site is weird... why do they need our IC no. ? knn handphone and name enough liao ma... they only deliver on sunday.. so its likely to be those people part time earn $$ on weekends.. sat start do the dough and stuff.. then sun finishing off the process...

Maybe they need to make sure u r a serious customer and not playing planks???

if they cannot trust customer then why start a business then? this is not a billing kind of transaction.. its just donuts.. u go supermarket, people ask u for ic no. what u think?

tell her about the outlet in suntec [sly]

Any story?? Just side-track a little, we were having a road-show at Suntec this weekend and my colleagues all went to buy b4 we started, all veri happy they dun have to queue long and raving abt it... Any juicy coffeeshop talk to share?

Edited by Iziz

the first time i went to raffles city, was lucky enuf when the shop is just about to open..so only que for 10min.. wink.gif

The one at suntec at certain time, is more manageable. I was there at about 8.30 to 9pm and both time took abt 15-20mins to reach the front. It's actually the selection and payment that took slightly longer.

Donuts has been around in confectionery shops for so damn long but not many people buy... Now people open donut shop only people can queue like 5 hours for donuts... hur.gifhur.gifhur.gif

But not all things are made equal.

But queuing 5hrs is a bit over.. 20-30mins is still ok

Aiyo , I 'll rather queue for the 'bak-kua' then the round roti with sugar...

At least bak-kua can wash down with beers [inlove][laugh]

no one is forcing anyone here.

Bak kua need to queue meh? If it need queuing, then I'm not buying coz it's going to be more expensive and quality is not as good as before.

So people complaining about the donuts, do they queue for other things? [sly]

Something that I will never do... It's only donuts...

so what do you do?

Do you ever queue for anything? The very thing you queue, someone out there is going to say the same. It's only ______ [sly]

In Reply To

the first time i went to raffles city, was lucky enuf when the shop is just about to open..so only que for 10min.. wink.gif [/reply]

The one at suntec at certain time, is more manageable. I was there at about 8.30 to 9pm and both time took abt 15-20mins to reach the front. It's actually the selection and payment that took slightly longer.

yup...when i made my first purchase, i took several minutes to decide before i told them every flavour each.. laugh.gif

Anyone bitten by the donut craze? Think it's gonna be something like a Papa Roti trend...

Try before those long Q one, all avg. Doesn't justified the Q. Eat already a lot of question marks, why these donuts can make ppl Q for so long and even fighting over it when Q-ing. [hur]

↡ Advertisement