Donut Craze...

Typhoonz

nope.

haven tried donut factory's yet

but i've compared dunkin donuts and krispy kreme.

krispy kreme wins hands down.

Ehhh juz wanna get a feedback on krsipy kreme, been to hk and try the krispy kreme original glaze, it has a very nice smell but it very sweet. Each bite is like swallowing a table spoon of sugar, however after a few bite, my tounge get numb by the sweetness and it doesn't taste as sweet as before, do u have such feeling toward the donut? Or its juz me? Heard many ppl say its the best donut, die die muz eat etc.

↡ Advertisement

the double choc, kaya and strawberry white choc is good.

Spicy cheese is quite refreshing from those sweet ones. Wife was running late for work on friday, so decide to take half a day instead to go and buy.

Surprisingly, she had to queue 45mins coz according to her, there's a bunch of aunties there doing stock piling [sweatdrop]

Anyway, glad she go and queue rather than go and shop [laugh]

Think it's you...

I had my fun share of free 1st glaze donut [;)] at harrods when I'm at London, and it's not like what you describe.

I'm glad you didn't miss the "r". [laugh]

nah, just feeling a bit hungry as the earlier event only serve finger food.

Fad, for sure.

UNLESS we start getting Krispy Kreme and J.Co here. Most people who queued up for Vanco and the likes just have no idea...

Cannot imagine what will be the scene when krispy kreme is here. Confirm Q up from day to nite. Maybe some ppl will fight over it juz like hello kitty incident years back

nope.

haven tried donut factory's yet

but i've compared dunkin donuts and krispy kreme.

krispy kreme wins hands down.

Ehhh juz wanna get a feedback on krsipy kreme, been to hk and try the krispy kreme original glaze, it has a very nice smell but it very sweet. Each bite is like swallowing a table spoon of sugar, however after a few bite, my tounge get numb by the sweetness and it doesn't taste as sweet as before, do u have such feeling toward the donut? Or its juz me? Heard many ppl say its the best donut, die die muz eat etc.

oh yes! i agree with u ..both hands up! [smash] its so sweet! it tasted bitter towards the end and I was in need of water to wash away the sweet taste...and i actually love sweet things but not so sweet man...

and i couldnt get rid of the taste in my mouth for the next hour or so...

u went to the shop in MongKok?

Haha... All my friends tat first time take krispy kreme donut also cannot take the donut sweetness, each bite is like a torture, even my hk friend also say its too sweet for her liking. Yeah. There are one more at time square building. Read from the brochure, they are gg to open a few more krispy kreme shops in near future. But funny thing is when i go there and buy, no much biz there, no crowds of customers buying donuts, dunno why they keep opening so many shops. Seems like hk ppl dun really go crazy over donut unlike here. I saw sporean buying boxes of krispy kreme donut there. haha

haha...i also dun understand the donut craze in sg...i think maybe it ....er....comes in a box? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

traditional donut are more delicious....and sweetness is just nice...

I also tried the krispy kreme green tea flavour donut..also sweet as hell...confirm cannot eat on a regular basis unless u wanna kena diabetes...haha

I just came bk from Jakarta, and personally tink that our local donuts can nv be compared with the ones from J.CO and Krispy Kreme...simply delicious...melts in ur mouth that kind... [:p]

↡ Advertisement