Toyota Allion

Stepper

Neutral Newbie

Im keen on the P3D too. Any lobangs for that can PM? Sad to say I got RT on thurday. Cant attend the Allion MU. [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

RT.....gotta serve the nation again [rifle] Luckily I haven't got called up for reservist yet. Anyone has any idea roughly how much this P3D costs? Thanks Hermitage...

Im keen on the P3D too. Any lobangs for that can PM? Sad to say I got RT on thurday. Cant attend the Allion MU. [bigcry]

What time your RT end?

Normally we stay until 10-11pm. Some of the guys may go for supper after the mu.

Neutral Newbie

Just got myself an Allion. Feels good to have this ride.

Comfortable, nice interior, good FC, spacious, and reclining back seats! Far cry from the Tom Yam Vios I used to drive.

Looking around for accessories... can anyone recommend contacts for foglamps, visors, air filter, etc.

Twincharged

I am currently driving a corona bought in 2000. Since this is the successor of the corona it should feel about the same? Alittle bit underpowered?

I am currently driving a corona bought in 2000. Since this is the successor of the corona it should feel about the same? Alittle bit underpowered?

uu bought it new or 2nd hand at that time?

OH~! So is that model!!!

Haha. Loved that model. Uncle used to own one. Very reliable, smooth and powerful. Spacious too.

I somehow feel that the Corona character is replicated in the Wish. The very dependable feeling.

Not sure about Allion. But given MCFers response, it must be very good.

Twincharged

Yup. It is quite nice to drive. But mine so old already the engine getting louder and louder. But now when idling will vibrate alot especially if I leave it in D.

Neutral Newbie

Just got myself an Allion. Feels good to have this ride.

Comfortable, nice interior, good FC, spacious, and reclining back seats! Far cry from the Tom Yam Vios I used to drive.

Looking around for accessories... can anyone recommend contacts for foglamps, visors, air filter, etc.

me too, just book one on the 10th, will be getting on 7th.

PI have already let me see the car, and now waiting to install leather seat, tint and rims. :D

also driving vios currently, and will be doing 1-1 exchange

more cozy and more 'pockets' to store things [:p]

the gaps between each panels are smaller.

Neutral Newbie

me too, just book one on the 10th, will be getting on 7th.

PI have already let me see the car, and now waiting to install leather seat, tint and rims. :D

also driving vios currently, and will be doing 1-1 exchange

more cozy and more 'pockets' to store things [:p]

the gaps between each panels are smaller.

great choice bro... no complaints so far.

might take a little getting used to, as the unladen weight is greater than vios so pick up is not great.

other than this, everything is great!

i find allion a decent car and i almost got one before i got my first car last year. PI was the only reason i settled for nissan sylphy 2.0.

style is decent.. was planning to upsize the rims and tyres to make it look nicer. anyway i did this on my sylphy as well hehe.

I love the experience, Axio is way too low class if comparing to this. Pretty spacious but.....not justified for more than $50K for a brand new car.

OMV less than $15K, what kind of market is this? If I can get the import permit easily, may ship 1 myself in from Japan men...

Not to mention the difficulties in getting the spare parts when something bad happen......sigh.....

No people of i know of bought the 1.8 version. But from paper it is about the same.

I guess if you can live with 15'', consumption for 1.8 will not be less than 14km/l.