Nissan Teana Experience

Kalmath

Neutral Newbie

I drove my father-in-law, Yr 09' 2.5 Teana for quite sometime.

Comfort Driver - 4/5

Comfort Passenger - 5/5

Power - 3.5/5, maybe is too chassis too heavy.

Parking - 3/5, body is too long and wide.

Not sure if only happened to my in-law car. When we drive up NSHW and travelled at high speed. The bonnet like going to "open" up any time and you can hear the wind noise is cutting into the bonnet. We stopped and check the bonnet, it is close properly. Anyone encountered this before?

↡ Advertisement

Comfort Driver - 4/5

Comfort Passenger - 5/5

Not sure if only happened to my in-law car. When we drive up NSHW and travelled at high speed. The bonnet like going to "open" up any time and you can hear the wind noise is cutting into the bonnet. We stopped and check the bonnet, it is close properly. Anyone encountered this before?

verified and you are right. nothing much you can do and the bonnet should not break free at high speed.

now i suspect that i'm your in-law! :ph34r:

verified and you are right. nothing much you can do and the bonnet should not break free at high speed.

Simple problem lah.. just adjust the rubber stoppers to increase its height to lessen its free play.no more shaky bonnet!

I don't like the part that the doors are not fitted with any grove to deposit keys or rubbish.

Overall I agree with u, as comfort come with a prize

Edited by Rustyz

Bro can describe a bit on the situation? Seem quite scary leh maybe radio too loud never notice [dizzy]

Your Teana also 3year + right?

New Teana should be launched maybe from the period of early next year to mid of next year. It has been in the market for a long time and since Camry and Accord have launched, it is only a matter of time the new Teana is launched. So far the Japanese Nissan website has none of the new Teana. Once it is available in home market, it wont be long before it reaches our shores.

The Teana / Cefiro is usually replaced based on a 5 year cycle. So I am expecting the complete new model to arrive in late 2013 when the current model would hve reached 5 years.

Comfort Driver - 4/5

Comfort Passenger - 5/5

My biggest complain about the Teana is its turnng radius. It is quite bad. Power is more than adequate.

cefiro is indeed a good choice to purchase at 2nd hand car.

but i heard the FC is kinda bad?

i got a friend just sold his 6yrs old cefiro 230jm to a 3yrs old bmw 5er. i wonder why?

Fc around 7-9km/ltr, mixed city drive...

Prob change due to badge?

But as pointed out by a forummer, resale value is lower than camry n accords... Thus 2nd of this is more affordable. I mean for a mij, 5-7yrs old car. This would be more value for money, never mind the poor fc

cefiro is indeed a good choice to purchase at 2nd hand car.

but i heard the FC is kinda bad?

i got a friend just sold his 6yrs old cefiro 230jm to a 3yrs old bmw 5er. i wonder why?

But as pointed out by a forummer, resale value is lower than camry n accords... Thus 2nd of this is more affordable. I mean for a mij, 5-7yrs old car. This would be more value for money, never mind the poor fc

The Teana / Cefiro is usually replaced based on a 5 year cycle. So I am expecting the complete new model to arrive in late 2013 when the current model would hve reached 5 years.

Next year? Good....give more time to save for a bigger deposit for the car !

Also, hopefully COE may go down next year ! Lol.....never know, right ? [cool]

The Nissan badge ? It gets more acceptable as I get older....ok lah....I now uncle already.....

Hope the new Teana will continue to be MIJ. Camry and Accord are MIT.....there is really a difference, esp in its fittings and finishing.....MIJ much more refined........I know, am driving a MIT car now [:(]

Edited by Samlimlp

Neutral Newbie

Haha, I hope my father-in-law is "ladykillerz". So I can be a ladykiller too. :D

Oh increased rubber can liao ah. but Agent never do anything le. Said is normal. [confused]

Anyway we are not that frequent to NSHW, so normal driving in sg still alright.

Bro can describe a bit on the situation? Seem quite scary leh maybe radio too loud never notice [dizzy]

Your Teana also 3year + right?

easy. just don't drive so fast and you will not notice it. :D

Haha, I hope my father-in-law is "ladykillerz". So I can be a ladykiller too. :D

Oh increased rubber can liao ah. but Agent never do anything le. Said is normal. [confused]

Anyway we are not that frequent to NSHW, so normal driving in sg still alright.

Oiii! where is my this month allowance?! :angry:

Hi guys,

Selling my Teana 350XV with panoramic roof.

Owners: 1

Date of registration: 28 Nov 2008

Make: Nissan

Model: TEANA 3.5 SMT ABS D/AB HID SR 2WD 4DR

OMV: $36,996

COE: $13,890

Colour: Silver

Full service history from Tan Chong Motors.

Vehicle is in good condition, accident free and 100% stock condition.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.

Edited by Garlic
↡ Advertisement