Jump to content

Blinking Brake lights


Icyfreakass
 Share

Recommended Posts

Another vote for "No blinking lights" please.... damn irritating.

 

And as other bros say, if everybody install it, there will be whole junction full of blinking lights .....

 

 

me too! [wave] it's very irritating for sg roads, lucky haben't come across yet [dizzy]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont have a third blinking brake light but my car's brakelight will blink when I do a hard press on the brake with high deceleration. This is stock equipment. Might become standard in future cars.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont have a third blinking brake light but my car's brakelight will blink when I do a hard press on the brake with high deceleration. This is stock equipment. Might become standard in future cars.

 

This is a useful feature which comes equipped in some cars.. i applaude and appreciate this... but some just mod "blink blink" even on the slightest tap on the brake pedal like a F1 car on the wets... damm irritating.

 

To those who want to install this...Want to mod, mod to blink only on hard/emergency stops, otherwise it just serves to irritate rather than be more visible and safe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mightymito: Cool. Saw this sometime back in an article. Mercedes Benz is including this feature in their cars it seems.

 

Though blinking brake lights are irritating, I've to admit that they bring out a much higher level of alertness in me when I see this blinking brake lights, esp from big trucks in Msia. Good feature when the visibility is low.

Edited by Sky_vinz
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to add this on my car but will have to cut through my bumper to add it RX8 style. My workshop recommended me an alternative in the place of a red blinking car badge. Will try to post pictures when it is installed next week.

 

I find it more of a safety feature as I find myself braking earlier when I see these blinking brake lights. But I have to agree it will be irritating during a jam. Imagine every car in front of you with blinking red lights, you will faint man!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Felcron: Some people choose to add it below their rear bumper lip, while some people choose to integrate the module into their 3rd brake lamp. Just enjoy your own style. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is distracting.

 

Imagine when several vehicles approaching junctions, and you'll see blinkings lights.

 

 

Maybe, not ready to accept it here yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...