How to stop scammer from calling?

Blackyv

ok, it';s those typical phone call scammer, saying i won 2nd prize, blablabla... and i've told him nicely im not interested and dont call back initially, then they keep calling insisting i explain why im not interested and i F him upside down asking him not to call again and hung up.... for th past 2-3 days, the keep calling back from time to time and i just ignore/cancel it without answering and at time, they my phone can show some 21 missed call.... damn those f***er...

anyone kena before and how to stop them from calling?.... just wonder can i divert their call to 999 thru call diverting?...btw, call barring need to pay?........ [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

ok, it';s those typical phone call scammer, saying i won 2nd prize, blablabla... and i've told him nicely im not interested and dont call back initially, then they keep calling insisting i explain why im not interested and i F him upside down asking him not to call again and hung up.... for th past 2-3 days, the keep calling back from time to time and i just ignore/cancel it without answering and at time, they my phone can show some 21 missed call.... damn those f***er...

anyone kena before and how to stop them from calling?.... just wonder can i divert their call to 999 thru call diverting?...btw, call barring need to pay?........ [laugh]

Why not do it the other way and give them a A380? [sly]

That might give you some peace for some time before they realized that you are a pilot. [laugh]

i dont think their number is valid in the first place.... prc accent and quite sure the number is not traceable........... although they said they call from KL/malaysia , the number shown is +6034563456, but hey,... MY number is 8 digit many donkey years ago.... [laugh]

Why not do it the other way and give them a A380? [sly]

That might give you some peace for some time before they realized that you are a pilot. [laugh]

they wont dare to arrange for meet up for sure..............their aim is for me to pay them money in order to "get" the winning prize. .... [hur]

If you have a fax and you have the no, start your fax at 0100hrs and get it to ring the no for the next 6 hrs

That's what u get for anyhow F others on the phone. Ppl juz disturb u back.

When I encounter this kind of thing I just keep my cool and say "I'm not keen. Thank you." dan hang up.

Another guy calls again, I just say "Your colleague already called. I gave him my answer. Bye."

Another guy calls again, just have to repeat the above. After that, they will LL and give up.

They are just hired to do a job. No need to F them or anything. See how the thing will back fire on u when F them. Later the bugger might note down your number & name and scribble in the toilet "Looking for ga4y sex? Call Mr. XXX at 9XXXXXXX." [laugh]

Think you before you act especially when these ppl have your name & contact no. :D

If you have a fax and you have the no, start your fax at 0100hrs and get it to ring the no for the next 6 hrs

muahahahaha evil :D

my phone got auto reject function hehe.

any unwanted calls, i just add the number to the damn list. [:p]

Bro you can call your telco to report abuse from this number, they can block it for free. Also works for vengeful ex-girlfriend/wife haha. [laugh]

Do what I always do...

Me: Hello XXX speaking...

Idiots: "Hello may I speak to so and so...you have been selected....lucky draw..."

Me:....

And then I just leave the handphone on the table and let them talk to the air...free incoming calls anyway...

damn... the call stop on sunday and it back today (sunday is their Off day i think [laugh] )......... and this same chap forgot i F him upside down on sat...

still talk nicely to me, saying they manage to negotiate with the sponsor, convert the prize into $100+K Cash!!! ........saying the "claim form" is ready to submit to his superior, only left for me to provide them my bank account number.. i gave them a bogus 9 digit OCBC bank acc#... he follow by saying, ok.. done.. his superior will call me in a few days time to follow up with the cash claim procedure .... [laugh]

so, my guess... someone will call in a few days time or maybe tomorrow and say something like in order to have the 100+K cash, must pay $$ for tax or paperwork or whatever s--t they can come out with..............

i think i can just simply play along lor since they wont give up... anyway, i will only answer the phone call when free and feel like taking a break from work ... it';s quite entertaining at time.... [laugh]