Thinking of attending this seminar

DavidLee

bros any opinion

thanks

http://www.shmcglobal.com/events.html

Event Highlights:

SINGAPORE SHMC INTERNET HOME BUSINESS SEMINAR

This workshop is for everyone who wants to find out more about the WHO, WHAT, HOW and WHY Stay Home Millionaires Club can help YOU become a "WEALTH ENTREPRENEUR" and achieve TRUE FINANCIAL FREEDOM, WEALTH and SUCCESS!

During this LIFE CHANGING WORKSHOP, you will learn the secrets to...

1. Make More Money

2. Escape The Rat Race

3. Achieve Financial Freedom

4. Work from home

5. Spend more time with your loved ones

6. Be Truly Wealthy

7. Help others Succeed

8. Own a Global Business

9. Travel the world

10. Live your dreams

You will also get to meet our club members, Wealth Entrepreneurship trainers and special guests...

Guest Speakers:

Mr Dennis Bay, CEO & Founder of SHMC

Dennis is the founder of the Stay Home Millionaires Club.

Before graduating from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelors in Computer Sciences, Dennis was already a top distributor in a public listed USA direct sales company with thousands of distributors in over 5 countries.

Having over 10 years experience in the direct sales, network marketing and internet marketing industry, Dennis is not only a successful entrepreneur, he is also a passionate trainer and mentor to thousands of sales professionals and aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide.

Mr Davis Lim, Founder of SHMC Forex

Davis is the Co-founder and Master Forex Trainer of SHMC Forex.

After graduating from the University of Melbourne with a Bachelors degree in Finance, Davis worked for one of the top multinational banks in the world.

When his forex trading income surpassed his full time bank salary, he quit his job and became a full time home based forex trader.

With over 5 years experience in forex trading, he has developed a proprietary success system that has proven to be very lucrative over the years. And now his passion is to teach aspiring forex home business entrepreneurs to become wealthy and successful as well.

Take a look at our past event and club activities photos...

>> Click Here To Register For The Event

Date: 27.2.2010, Saturday Afternoon

Time: 2pm to 4pm

How to Get here:

MRT - Outram MRT Station, Exit Teo Hong Road, then walk along Bukit Pasoh Road for 5 minutes to reach NEIL Road. We are at 142 LEVEL 3.

Drivers - Outside CBD, Park at the nearest HDB Carpark at PINNACLE at DUXTON along Cantonment Road or any HDB carpark at Everton Road. You can also park at Cantonment Police HQ Building directly opposite us.

Price: FREE OF CHARGE

Attire: Smart Casual

↡ Advertisement

went once to this kinda so called free seminar... half way i fark off..

the only seminars i attend now are those conducted by professional org. like KPMG, ENY, SBF ICPAS etc etc and they are paid by my co.

Edited by Robo

Chances are SHMC is a front for some MLM company or participants are required to pay a hefty fee to learn the so-called secret.

or they may ask you to sign up for a training costing few thousand dollars. or invest a certain amount after hearing all the success stories they wow you with.

Don't waste your time lah, this sort of rubbish will have them pushing things in your face to sign up for,

pay for MORE information, etc... during the FREE seminar, they will add things like, "of course, if you'd like to know more, you

can sign up for our other course starting next week...." usual crap.

One more thing, if this is SOOO good, can make millionaires, what is this fellow doing here, giving out this seminar to MAKE MONEY

when....he should be a millionaire already?

Pian Chek one lah brother.

Eyh, gave me a good idea, MCF Ti Ko Meetup, fee coffee and food!!! [laugh] [laugh]

Come, come, we both go, chio Radx and the rest of the gang! We all sit behind and talk c--k. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

or they may ask you to sign up for a training costing few thousand dollars. or invest a certain amount after hearing all the success stories they wow you with.

Eyh, gave me a good idea, MCF Ti Ko Meetup, fee coffee and food!!! [laugh] [laugh]

Come, come, we both go, chio Radx and the rest of the gang! We all sit behind and talk c--k. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

gd idea. when???

Eyh, that Com show coming up soon mah, we all keng kah liow go lor.

Of course go collect flyers and brochures lah, but end up drink kopi.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

gd idea. when???

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

nb...open date ppl neber call me ah PERSONALLY...with invitation kad...knn [:p][:p]

Edited by RadX

yup..that's the plan..they ive u free lunch and some freebie somemore.....well, i went for that and walked out after that [laugh][laugh] \

but i saw loads of suckers sining up for their paying course....idiots

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

when u kenging again!? [:p]

cum CBD see chai... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement