Ixus 1st Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 I remember it was you leh... I saw hsb, we were on the same team at the small snow map. Different squad, Ah Cow was also playing together... Not you? Paiseh... The person doing that placed the C4 on the M-Com and when enemy came, he detonate.... Made us lose the map... I thought that map ah ball and squad left the team already? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galantspeedz Turbocharged September 3, 2010 Author Share September 3, 2010 I remember it was you leh... I saw hsb, we were on the same team at the small snow map. Different squad, Ah Cow was also playing together... Not you? Paiseh... The person doing that placed the C4 on the M-Com and when enemy came, he detonate.... Made us lose the map... think inside mass orgy.....got both own people and enemies... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ixus 1st Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 C4 is a classic play fast and furious..kekeke I also like C4, reason why I had to use SG Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ixus 1st Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 think inside mass orgy.....got both own people and enemies... ya maybe enemy put c4 but don't want to arm until our guys are near Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 I think if you are playing shooting or fighting games you need a pair, so need to buy 2 controllers at the same time. Good thing is there is no wire connecting them so you have more freedom to move your hands, unlike the wii controllers. Of cos downside is your cost x2 for a pair. I will probably get a set, hope they have some killer games to go with it It will be fun if I can use this to play SSFIV I went to read up more on this Move controller and looks like there's this additional thing called Navigation Controller. http://us.playstation.com/ps3/accessories/scph-98061.html This is sold separately from the Move controller. When work together, it is like the Wii controller and its nunchunk. yup lucktan, for shooting game, you might need 2 controllers in that sense. One puzzling thing is that this person is actually using 2 Move controllers to play the Archery game. Don't really know when to use 2 Move controllers, and when to use the Move & Navigation controllers. http://us.playstation.com/ps3/playstation-move/ at the Comex, I am seeing the Move controller only. Looks like Sony is promoting this upfront first. http://us.playstation.com/ps3/playstation-move/faq/ What is the PlayStation Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freestylers09 5th Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 got the gun rite? wonder how it works if play FPS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freestylers09 5th Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 SG i dunnoe how use if far...jiak lak liao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 Thanks to u. i got my tank pin last nite sibei shiok Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Unltd 5th Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 Thanks to u. i got my tank pin last nite sibei shiok Not sure thanks to either you or luckytan, I got my ace PIN also.... That was in the first map when I was playing opposite team to the rest. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 got the gun rite? wonder how it works if play FPS it looks like this: more pictures can be found here: http://www.google.com.sg/images?hl=en&...259&bih=545 I think this gun thingy works better for games designed for the Move controller only. I don't think it will work well with games like BC2 where you need the L3 or directional pad, which means you will need to hold the Navigational controller on the other hand, unless they integrate all into a single gun kit. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freestylers09 5th Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 wa lao look like those bubble making guns..LOL Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 The PS3 Move promotion in the COMEX is only for you to preorder. Collection date is on 16 Sept :angry: make me happy for a while. SO far i heard got 3-4 games currently. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galantspeedz Turbocharged September 3, 2010 Author Share September 3, 2010 Not sure thanks to either you or luckytan, I got my ace PIN also.... That was in the first map when I was playing opposite team to the rest. you realise there was no M2 or C4 blasting you away? you should thank me... that i decided to seal it.. especially m2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 The PS3 Move promotion in the COMEX is only for you to preorder. Collection date is on 16 Sept :angry: make me happy for a while. SO far i heard got 3-4 games currently. oh, paiseh Master. I shld hv also asked the staff ytd and post it here. looks like u'll be the first one to own it here. wht game did u buy? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dj_spike 2nd Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 you realise there was no M2 or C4 blasting you away? you should thank me... that i decided to seal it.. especially m2 U nv tell him he was leading at first mcom next round 1.4k pts until we decided to play Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 you realise there was no M2 or C4 blasting you away? you should thank me... that i decided to seal it.. especially m2 But we got Ah cow n luckytan sneaking up at us. Got blast by Ah Cow C4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 oh, paiseh Master. I shld hv also asked the staff ytd and post it here. looks like u'll be the first one to own it here. wht game did u buy? the sport game. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dj_spike 2nd Gear September 3, 2010 Share September 3, 2010 the sport game. 139? Got buy extra controller? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
All about smoking
All about smoking
Lets talk about fish!
Lets talk about fish!
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
All about air filters...
All about air filters...