Jump to content

All about PS3 (2)


Galantspeedz
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Philips CD360

 

see if u are interested, less than 1hour old as of now..... bought it for my home line then realise mother bought another 1 also... damn...

is it a dect phone? after much research, I want to go for a dect phone, lower than 1.9 (think so) frequency, so that less chances of interferring with home wifi.

 

I checked the website liao, no indication of dect leh, unless it is in the product code itself, meaning CD = Cordless Dect.

 

the only thing missing is the earpiece jack. It will be a bonus if it has, so that I can get the headset instead of clamping it over my shoulder.

 

most impt question, how much r u selling bro?

animal lover got discount?

mcf member discount leh?

ps3 member discount leh?

total discount please. =p

 

 

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

by the way, the char bor bots last night were also scientists, cos they use drain and sentry guns. For info, the normal white rays are from the medic ray gun, but if you see yellow rays and you feel that you are being sucked to the enemy then it is drain. Drain + leech (lvl 19) is very powerful combination. Drain will suck energy from all enemies nearby to heal, including cloaked scouts, and best used in orgy [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

conquest only 5 a side, so at most is 2-2-1 at the 3 nodes, or max 2-3, with one node unguarded.

 

Assuming 2 high level scientists guarding one node with sentry guns, one way is to fly in 2 high level scientists, deploy the guns in front of the guns, drop down, activate drain, and each one take one out. The guns will take out the guns by themselves.

 

normal sentry guns cannot detect cloaking, but sentry missile can. I'm not sure if the power sentry (at lvl 24) can detect cos I haven't come across scouts last night.

 

Another way is to land on a rooftop further away and snipe the guns out first followed by the scientists.

 

I'm sure the leaders and soldiers will have their own strategies [laugh]

Great stuff, bro. [thumbsup] I must really up my scientist whenever there's chance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great stuff, bro. [thumbsup] I must really up my scientist whenever there's chance.

 

seems like we are the only ones who play scientists [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wah sibeh shackest bday since ns.....

 

Watch last nite match then wake up 6+ coz baby crying.. Out since 10am..go wkshop, buy groceries, go repair bumper, go wkplace settle ting... Wah LAN finally can rest on my back...

 

No energy to go out eat aredy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wah sibeh shackest bday since ns.....

 

Watch last nite match then wake up 6+ coz baby crying.. Out since 10am..go wkshop, buy groceries, go repair bumper, go wkplace settle ting... Wah LAN finally can rest on my back...

 

No energy to go out eat aredy

 

Happy Birthday [sunny]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro

 

they called me back

 

they never let me listen and agreed terminate it

 

if u wan better call n check with them...

 

i told them my friend (u) also got such call but 2 of us confirmed no heard about 1 year n charged after 3 months ,so in order to be fair enough..i can accept if the conversation said so..and i said so..to be fair to them too.

 

i told them after 1 year being charge fair enough n i can cancel after that as my 2 years contract stated..naturally pple give extra 3 months free who will not want...then started to charge n realised it's binded where not told in the call..

 

i say if is her,she will happy meh..LOL

 

end up all cancel off for me..if not waste another 9 months clsoe to $300 for nothing..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

is it a dect phone? after much research, I want to go for a dect phone, lower than 1.9 (think so) frequency, so that less chances of interferring with home wifi.

 

I checked the website liao, no indication of dect leh, unless it is in the product code itself, meaning CD = Cordless Dect.

 

the only thing missing is the earpiece jack. It will be a bonus if it has, so that I can get the headset instead of clamping it over my shoulder.

 

most impt question, how much r u selling bro?

animal lover got discount?

mcf member discount leh?

ps3 member discount leh?

total discount please. =p

listed price is $79, $69 boleh?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fs.. I havnt call coz I still have 6 months of the contract..then thot if they gimme free 3 months I onli pay another 3 mths.

 

So thot of terminating the English package after it ends.

 

When I first subscribe mio...some1 called me back to confirm whether I know wat I'm signing for. I say ya.. Tis time no leh.. Tink will call later..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

TF always hang my PS3

 

ur happened b4?

 

so far only TF v often

 

Maybe yr PS3 gonna up lorry already... [lipsrsealed]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yrs not hang la... Its lag... [laugh]

Yo, sorry did not accept your invite earlier. Was playing in sm German team. Squad team work also quite ok. Plus enemy rape us when we attack and then we rape them back when we defend. Quite fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

my uncle brouhgt back china Ipad and different spy cameras from china..... you want see the ipad anot? [laugh]

 

 

NBzzzz CB.... sebei boh eng.... come in onli 10 over pages to read.....

 

talk about this Ipek and Iphone..... knn... that day take train pass by Raffly Play MRT.... CB left right fron back up down long chong using Iphone...... press here press there..... nbzzz see already sebei gian.... but no plan one the CB phone damn expensib.... wah now people all veri rich.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...