Ghost stories or encounters

Whisper_2000

Hey guys since it's the ghost month lets make it more interesting by posting ghost stories or encounters you've had?

If you are kidding with us, this is ticklish

If you are not kidding, do you find driver burned by CNG bus fire interesting?

Do you find more accidents during this 7th month each year interesting?

If you are kidding with us, this is ticklish

If you are not kidding, do you find driver burned by CNG bus fire interesting?

Do you find more accidents during this 7th month each year interesting?

Chill, dude. He is referring to encounter with no harm, not to the extend of accident. Lots of us don't like such stuff as well. =)

KNN.........got this farking ghost keep drifting between my girl's bedroom and the study room NOW. Im at the study room sufing MCF. haha. Have been making noises at the plastic bags behind me and also very soft knocking sound on the window grill beside me for the past few mins. [laugh]

As usual i cant see, but wify say its an old man in white.

Basket......no wonder my 2 kids fell down at home today. Must be this farker. [furious]

P.S. this is not a joke.......if got mcf bros got the 3rd eye, can PM me come my house see. [laugh]

OHHH CRAP. I think my girls toy just moved behind me!!! [laugh]

Edited by Hiphiphoray

KNN.........got this farking ghost keep drifting between my girl's bedroom and the study room NOW. Im at the study room sufing MCF. haha. Have been making noises at the plastic bags behind me and also very soft knocking sound on the window grill beside me for the past few mins. [laugh]

Basket......no wonder my 2 kids fell down at home today. Must be this farker. [furious]

P.S. this is not a joke.......if got mcf bros got the 3rd eye, can PM me come my house see. [laugh]

Huh ? If it causes disturbance, "talk" to it nicely to move away .

this one over-stayer already, visa expired, must ask radx to come and collect it [laugh]

My wife says this idiot have been drifting between the 2 rooms for the past few days. Its only today that i can feel its presence. i think he trying to disturb me. haha. Later my kids sleep i surf xxxx for him to see. haha.

Damn smart lei........he never venture into our living room where the guanyi is. Only those 2 darker rooms just out of slight of the goddess. [:|]

Wahhhh....just now test wify. Once i heard the sound, i wrote down on paper its location then ask wify to come in and tell me where he is......both times was spot on!!! :blink:[dizzy]

Huh ? If it causes disturbance, "talk" to it nicely to move away .

Edited by Hiphiphoray

My friend who often have such encounters and who is not afraid of them always advise that we can talk to it to not disturb in a polite manner and it usually will cooperate. he say it always works. [cool]

My friend who often have such encounters and who is not afraid of them always advise that we can talk to it to not disturb in a polite manner and it usually will cooperate. he say it always works. [cool]

Just curious, what langauge does it recognise???

I always notice that there is always a "translator" next to a "dang ki" aka medium. But never understood the langauge spoken.

WAh can anyone solve this? I cannot help but keep thinking of this. read this in another forum but i am not smart enough to understand the mystery behind it!

One day, A lady visited a doctor. 
The doctor sensing that the lady is trouble over some matter, told her he can help her. 
He explained that beside being a doctor, he also has special ability to read people minds/ foresee the future.

He told her to hold his hand and she did. 
After reading her mind, the doctor gave her a stern warning. 
Advising her to be very careful and stay away from her current lover or else her life will be in danger !
Dismayed after hearing the doctor, she got up and left..  

After a few months, the lady passed away.. 
Not long after, another lady showed up at the doctor's house claiming to be the dead lady sister. 
She was concerned about here sister death. 
Holding on the doctor's hands and she said, "My later sister told me about you, before her death. i knew something was troubling her but she just refused to share with me. Doctor, please help me. I want to know.. is it true that you have the ability to read people mind ?? I want to find out about my sister death. Please tell me what you know.."

The doctor sighed and said.. "I am so sorry, I don't have such power.. i really can't help you.. "
The lady was so disappointed. Nonetheless, she thanks the doctor and left..

Can anyone figure out what has happen huh.gif