Jump to content

Your Thoughts Please...


Typhoonz
 Share

Recommended Posts

Cannot... My son is on booster seat and my Mrs is carrying my youngest daughter... If can fit comfortably still not that bad...

The youngest one should get the highest priority to be belt downed.

I kena back ended before with my son inside. He told us, he was thrown forward and then backward. Thank goodness, he was belted down with a good car seat. My wife got whiplash from that. Safe driving? I was stationary from a slip road, waiting to turn on to the main road. The car behind some how decided to cheong.

From that incident, we became more kiasi. When my 2nd child was due, we "upgraded" to Stream.

Link to post
Share on other sites

it doesn't really make a difference lah....

 

those child/ booster seats are just to make the child when belted up more comfortable....

 

if not it'll be like choking them....

 

 

it make a great different. if you only belt them on the sit. they can be thrown out. as the height of the belt will be too high or too low for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The youngest one should get the highest priority to be belt downed.

I kena back ended before with my son inside. He told us, he was thrown forward and then backward. Thank goodness, he was belted down with a good car seat. My wife got whiplash from that. Safe driving? I was stationary from a slip road, waiting to turn on to the main road. The car behind some how decided to cheong.

From that incident, we became more kiasi. When my 2nd child was due, we "upgraded" to Stream.

 

Wah... Scary man... Sounds like that fella was quite fast before he backended you...

Link to post
Share on other sites

it doesn't really make a difference lah....

 

those child/ booster seats are just to make the child when belted up more comfortable....

 

if not it'll be like choking them....

 

And to make it look safer nia...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I never thought that I'll be looking for a MPV...

 

I am curious thou, you obviously already have 2 child and still bought the fit, 2 years back?

No offence but seems like a tad lack of planning perhaps? ^_^

 

Besides, isnt the fit alittle small even for 4 pax?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am curious thou, you obviously already have 2 child and still bought the fit, 2 years back?

No offence but seems like a tad lack of planning perhaps? ^_^

 

Besides, isnt the fit alittle small even for 4 pax?

 

None taken. The current Fit is spacious can can take 4 adults... But didn't expect a 3rd child to pop out and due to this, I'm taking on a maid so my Fit no longer fits my family size... I did plan but just didn't do family planning... That's where I missed out... [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am curious thou, you obviously already have 2 child and still bought the fit, 2 years back?

No offence but seems like a tad lack of planning perhaps? ^_^

 

Besides, isnt the fit alittle small even for 4 pax?

 

 

actually not that small for 4 person. consider 2 children leh.

fit sit 4 is just find. 5 a bit squeeze but still do able.

 

hack used to ferry 4 behind last time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

None taken. The current Fit is spacious can can take 4 adults... But didn't expect a 3rd child to pop out and due to this, I'm taking on a maid so my Fit no longer fits my family size... I did plan but just didn't do family planning... That's where I missed out... [laugh]

 

 

didn't do family planning or buay tah han [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

actually not that small for 4 person. consider 2 children leh.

fit sit 4 is just find. 5 a bit squeeze but still do able.

 

hack used to ferry 4 behind last time.

 

For me I want my family to be comfortable and not complain and suffer everytime they get into the car...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...