Jump to content

Your Thoughts Please...


Typhoonz
 Share

Recommended Posts

forget abou the Proton Exora lah....

 

don't have to waste your time at the showroom....

 

you don't need so much space....

 

but the engine is [knife] !!!

 

can't move compared to your Fit RS....

 

sgcarmart's review

 

"On acceleration, you notice that the 1.6-litre Campro CPS powerplant struggles to get the Exora

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

when you attempt to accelerate the car from standstill,

 

it felt as if,

 

the gearbox was semi-engaged in drive and neutral....

 

that's the best way to describe 1st and 2nd gear, with 3 onboard (during the testdrive that is)....

 

i can't imagine with my family of 5 overweight adults and 1 maid and a boot full of rubbish....

 

haha....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seng Li Boh Ho must think of Xin Eh Pattern to attract clients mah ... [laugh][laugh]

 

New pattern? Wah then must meet you for lunch to hear liao... You still at the same place right? By the way you see Nathan lately around your place?

Link to post
Share on other sites

New pattern? Wah then must meet you for lunch to hear liao... You still at the same place right? By the way you see Nathan lately around your place?

Told you to put on 'cap' and you don't want to...... :ph34r:

 

see ....., no.3 came out leow ....... [sly]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I also since 2002 leh [laugh]

Funny leh this aviva [laugh]

Dun tell u u got case b4, mine only 20% ncd [laugh]

 

Mine's only 10%... The cars before this present one are all "rented"...

Link to post
Share on other sites

how about comfy? long lost in kimchi land?? [laugh]

 

and dun forget our undertaker and changi operators [sly]

 

I still do call Comfy to get him to quote on some enquiries... He seng li zho tuah mah...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice interesting discussion topic here. [thumbsup]

 

In my opinion, it is good to be patient and source around 2nd hand cars.

 

Don't be quick to make that decision. Good to do our sums wisely especially with the low COEs last couple of years and the background of the previous owners.

 

Look around, see around and talk about it..... [wave]

 

All the best in your car finding.....

 

Good to have all opinions here to help me (or anyone looking for the same thing as I am) to see all angles before diving in... Really appreciate it... [:)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

28? You are still so young.... [smash]

 

You make me feel so old..... [bigcry]

 

No wonder that undertaker (Radx) call me ah pek....

 

So Radx is called undertaker now ah? He's the very reason why we have 7th month festival...

Link to post
Share on other sites

You claim Conti car insurance is lower than Jap car. I am not sure if this is true but I would like to offer the answer.

Conti car is heavy.

Jap car is light.

Heavy car is stable and less flexible.

Light car is flexible, easy maneuver.

Light car wind blow can fly.

Heavy car wind blow or earth quake still stand firm.

There you go. Jap car light and flexible and more prone to accident.

Conti car is heavy, retard movement and hence, seldom cause accident.

 

Another reason.

When heavy car collide light car, who rugi? light car.

So, those who drive light car, when see heavy conti, we keep a safe distance even though we have the right of way.

So, conti car gets less accident.

Tio bo? [:p]

 

An experience I had when I was driving the VW Bora... I stopped at the "junction" after you exit from ECP Bedok Exit (Towards Changi Airport)... I was waiting for those cars to go by before I can join the main road when 1 ah pek backended me... The impact was not very hard... Got down to see the damage and my bumper only had some scratches but his front part of his Nissan Sunny caved in... Think also kenna his radiator as some liquid was leaking out... I was quite amazed by it...

Link to post
Share on other sites

go and buy one Toyota Picnic lar ............ [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

 

Wah Uncle Picnic finally appeared... Boh Picnic liao leh... Only old ones so you want to sell me yours?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm...have you driven it around with your family inside? If so what were their comments? 'Cos I remember the ride being unusally harsh for that category of cars. Very bumpy and a little bit van-like if you don't mind my saying. Despite the hard suspension set-up, the handling was nervous and body roll was still quite apparent <_<

 

But quite a nice looking vehicle lah...

 

This one boh liao... Been calling the owner about 5 times but no one is picking up... Also detered when everyone pointed out the low low COE value...

Link to post
Share on other sites

me [grin]

 

What are the Citroens you have owned? How many years did they last? I was thinking about the electronics in the 08 GP... Reliable? Even the parking brake is electronic...

Link to post
Share on other sites

forget abou the Proton Exora lah....

 

don't have to waste your time at the showroom....

 

you don't need so much space....

 

but the engine is [knife] !!!

 

can't move compared to your Fit RS....

 

I would still go and just see see... Might not test drive but see the interior lor... I was in the car trade so don't want to raise his hopes when I know that I'm there to see see look look... Unless he is very free to talk c--k... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...