Jump to content

Areyou doing nothing? Post here! Chapter 2


Robo
 Share

Recommended Posts

Make me feel like having a beer.

 

Its friggin' Friday 3pm!!! Carlsberg and Tiger are my bestest friend!! [bounce2][bounce2]

hoegardden how ? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

actually I am quite good at eating. I practice dilligently daily. [nod]

 

i a bit better, i got practise drinking daily too(not alcohol.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

actually I am quite good at eating. I practice dilligently daily. [nod]

 

 

yes i can imagine [nod] anyone seen how a bear eat will feel hungry too :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

saw a coffeeshop at tampinese selling druken duck at 13 per duck

 

will go try next week [:p]

 

wa v cheap leh...now where to find 13 per duck

Link to post
Share on other sites

malaysia boleh!! btw, where to get a whole stack of white cards? can buy or not? I am sick of getting 5 cards at a time.... <_<

 

everytime u go in use 2 cards, take 5 cards, net gain 3 cards...

 

in a month time, u have 90 [scholar]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
(edited)

[(5-2) x 30] - 2 [scholar]

your equation how come got a -2??

 

base on his sentence only stop at

 

[(5-2) x 30] = 90 leh.

 

how come yours got -2 behind??

 

can explan?

Edited by Joseph22
Link to post
Share on other sites

Make me feel like having a beer.

 

Its friggin' Friday 3pm!!! Carlsberg and Tiger are my bestest friend!! [bounce2][bounce2]

 

I be slurping my wine/beer at home tonight. It is rare that I have a Friday nights free. :D

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...