Sleepy-T 1st Gear August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 Ok, do you have my number? I dun have ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 im always interested to see people v busy yet took time to post One of them is me. I take 5 minutes break. Come in and then go off. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 ermm if u nv change the no, i think i have lor.. i try texting u ? lol shucks i got 2... the new one is the 6 or the 8? 983xxxxx is the new one.. You can delete 968xxxxx cos I'm going to pass that to my mum Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 never knew you have big gal fetish... My Gf is in grave danger if that's the case Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lingling 1st Gear August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 983xxxxx is the new one.. You can delete 968xxxxx cos I'm going to pass that to my mum hahah orhhhh ok ok.. :X then like that no need text u to test number liao lorz.. kekekeke Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lectrosphere 1st Gear August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 So is it a sedan or hatch? Replaced your dad's car or your pigkarp? de sedan is family car leh bro... pigkarp still in... haha i actually wanne get hatch like you mentioned Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Honeybee Neutral Newbie August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 I can only reach around 9.30-10pm but I can't stay too late as I have a road trip to KL on Saturday. Long distance driving :p exactly where you guys will be and who do I look out for? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Observer 4th Gear August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 One of them is me. I take 5 minutes break. Come in and then go off. not as urgent when you have own family business on fire! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Observer 4th Gear August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 I can only reach around 9.30-10pm but I can't stay too late as I have a road trip to KL on Saturday. Long distance driving :p exactly where you guys will be and who do I look out for? can wait for me? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 de sedan is family car leh bro... pigkarp still in... haha i actually wanne get hatch like you mentioned Haha.. but due to family circumstances, cannot buy hatch right? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 (edited) I can only reach around 9.30-10pm but I can't stay too late as I have a road trip to KL on Saturday. Long distance driving :p exactly where you guys will be and who do I look out for? Have you seen the map to Farmart already? Look at post # 20054 and the map will be there. PM me your number pls. Anyway I can't stay too late also.. I'm driving to Cherating early Sat morning hahaha Edited August 5, 2011 by Beehive3783 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Bear Turbocharged August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 Haha.. but due to family circumstances, cannot buy hatch right? at the rate brown matter is hitting the fan, I am gonna push back any major purchases, especially car. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 hahah orhhhh ok ok.. :X then like that no need text u to test number liao lorz.. kekekeke sent you an sms Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 I dun have Sent you an sms Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 can wait for me? Why must wait for you? lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 at the rate brown matter is hitting the fan, I am gonna push back any major purchases, especially car. Save the money for a rainy day.. I hope to see some proper cars flood the market if the economy really crashes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Observer 4th Gear August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 Why must wait for you? lol cause i go when got girl girl Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 5, 2011 Share August 5, 2011 cause i go when got girl girl You are chee hong kia that's why doublehelix hasn't checked in for months! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Any Hokkien Song Lovers here?
Any Hokkien Song Lovers here?
A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore
A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore
Skoda Octavia RS launched in Singapore at $199,900!
Skoda Octavia RS launched in Singapore at $199,900!
Minimum Post Limit Before New Thread Creation
Minimum Post Limit Before New Thread Creation
How to post a topic in general car discussion!???
How to post a topic in general car discussion!???
Newbies, post ur questions/request here
Newbies, post ur questions/request here
Any regular casino slots player here?
Any regular casino slots player here?