Just came back from JB,is it cheap?

Serene79

Hi guys, i just came back fm jb. i did hid single beam taiwan,sun-shade,number plate led light,car mate 5 pcs,the small light on the headlight change to led,door visor mugen,the four door metal plates with lighted blue vios word at the price of S$210 for all and the last offer he gave me was RM$80 for sloar film the whole car except front windscreen but i rejected i find mine pretty alright alredy so dun wan it. It a newly open shop just 2 mths, the boss is very nice guy. Is it all cheap? I think is really cheap. It very near to singapore. If anyone interested i can tell u roughly where it is.

↡ Advertisement

let me know can..I wan to do solar film...thnx

not trying to discourage u but think its better do your solar film in SG... always came across Mal car with "bubble" tint and its quite bad condition... on the other hand, you seldo see the same thing in SG..

Hi guys, i just came back fm jb. i did hid single beam taiwan,sun-shade,number plate led light,car mate 5 pcs,the small light on the headlight change to led,door visor mugen,the four door metal plates with lighted blue vios word at the price of S$210 for all and the last offer he gave me was RM$80 for sloar film the whole car except front windscreen but i rejected i find mine pretty alright alredy so dun wan it. It a newly open shop just 2 mths, the boss is very nice guy. Is it all cheap? I think is really cheap. It very near to singapore. If anyone interested i can tell u roughly where it is.

Its actually DAMM CHEAP.

If a deal seems too good to b true, it usually is.

Maybe everything start to spoil in 2 weeks time? Must see what quality e products n workmanship.

But if everything is well done n good quality products, its a good deal.

Post again in a couple of months n let us know if all e stuff is still working. [rolleyes]

Maybe u can post e shop name n address now in case anybody has tried them b4 n has some comments..

The shop is called Ah Wee. Holiday plaza further down abit only... bcos i do a few things with him so he offer me rm$80. At first i ask was rm$180 whole car with sun shade.. i think still cheaper than singapore. he very nice guy i think most of things is cheaper than singapore

Shop name is Ah Wee .. holiday plaza further down abit only. just open for 2 mths plus the worker said .. i am pretty happy with their workmanship i sit there for 4-5 hrs seeing them doing all. I also do quite abit research from s'pore before going in to do.

Shop name is Ah Wee .. holiday plaza further down abit only. just open for 2 mths plus the worker said .. i am pretty happy with their workmanship i sit there for 4-5 hrs seeing them doing all. I also do quite abit research from s'pore before going in to do.

Er........dont mind me asking why u already got 2 warnings after only 70 plus posts?

U do too much free advertising ah?

Er........dont mind me asking why u already got 2 warnings after only 70 plus posts?

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] good question bro!

Why must you be so frank! Go gentle abit on the young girl lah. [:p] Those bros old enough and frequent boleh land know what to expect and what not to expect. [laugh]

OH really i dun know abt me getting warning already. It's ok tat u all not into it anyway i am not promoting anything here. Just wanna share wat i think is good deal to all the bros and sis here. :)

u got "mugen" door visor and "vios words" door metal plates.

so u drive a honda or toyota ?

confused

if u need a specific address i give it to u later the name card in my car but it just like beside holiday plaza or further down abit only

Why must you be so frank! Go gentle abit on the young girl lah. [:p] Those bros old enough and frequent boleh land know what to expect and what not to expect. [laugh]

Im a very straight-forward person. I see, i ask.

Sometines i wonder why i was not named Frank. [rolleyes]

I even wonder if this is a young girl? But if its really a young ger, then i sure wil b very gentle. Slowly slowly. Never rush. [sly]

OH really i dun know abt me getting warning already. It's ok tat u all not into it anyway i am not promoting anything here. Just wanna share wat i think is good deal to all the bros and sis here. :)

Ok thanks fr sharing this with us.

BTW u still never say why u kenna so many warnings with only abt 70 posts? I just curious what u posted to so fast become a 2 star general. [rolleyes]

u got "mugen" door visor and "vios words" door metal plates.

so u drive a honda or toyota ?

confused

U never heard of e latest super-car?

HONYOTA. Joint venture between honda n toyota. Company formed to fight wh e Zonda. [:)]

U never heard of e latest super-car?

HONYOTA. Joint venture between honda n toyota. Company formed to fight wh e Zonda. [:)]

Wow! how come i never thought of this HONYOTA. [thumbsup] for this small JB's ws located a short distance away from holiday plaza. Knowledgeable and well informed of the latest news/gossip in Motor world. [laugh]

Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement