JB Seafood

VellfireS

Bros , I have always been going to JB.. But I still dont know where to go for good seafood..

Many told me Kukup.. But I did not like it there..

So bros, tomorrow I will be going to hit the roads to JB again.. With some friends...

So any nice Halal seafood restaurant to recommend? I wont mind even if it is at Muar.. But arounf JB will be the best...

If possible , tell me the exact place.. Coz I will be relying on my dear Garmin.. Thanks..

↡ Advertisement

haha...let me know too...wana go there eat crab!!

I had one in mind but have yet to find time to recce there...most probably this coming sat afternoon. [cool]

haha...let me know too...wana go there eat crab!!

I had one in mind but have yet to find time to recce there...most probably this coming sat afternoon. [cool]

HAha.. Where is it bro?

is somewhere near to Bukit Indah...close to seaside.Gotten the info from a close JB friend.

Still liasing with him to lead the way there...if not will be on my own...hah. [:p]

Some bros here like Kelpie are JB old birds...they know more too...must PM them... [:p]

is somewhere near to Bukit Indah...close to seaside.Gotten the info from a close JB friend.

Still liasing with him to lead the way there...if not will be on my own...hah. [:p]

Some bros here like Kelpie are JB old birds...they know more too...must PM them... [:p]

Oh.. haha.. Okay.. Bukit Indah seems quite famous.. haha... Hmmm.. I hope bro Kelpie sees this before tomorrow evening.. haha...

JB craps price not cheap. From 60-75/kg. If restaurant, lagi more ex :blink:

hmm izzit? have yet to try though I go in weekly for my petrol and grocery...haha.

Eaten lobster wife before at Ah Mun Seafood at Da Ma Garden food centre...1 big plate for RM$56.

Coz my mom and the boss are good friend. Haha. But need to bring her in when I am craving for seafood and wallet is abit bloated. [laugh]

Have to save $$ for my house...ha

Edited by Berncsp76

Turbocharged

You have any lobang bro?

I know one place near 2ndlink.. but that time i go is follow gf family go, i didn't drive.. So didn't really take note of the route too..

I know one place near 2ndlink.. but that time i go is follow gf family go, i didn't drive.. So didn't really take note of the route too..

That means Gelang Patah there ?

You have any lobang bro?

i eat everywhere in JB. But most are zhi char type, not solely seafood.

The cook there is way better than some of our restaurants here. I gave up eating zhi char here. Not because of money, but of the taste. Why pay for something which you dont enjoy or even frown at eating... -_-

seafood in Kuantan is tokong, but its kind of far [laugh]

if you guys dun mind travel longer distance, some restaurants in sungai renggit are quite nice and relatively cheap (was cheaper but getting ex nowadays as there are more S-plate visiting there), just about 30 mins further than Desaru.

seafood....

u can go pasir puteh which is maybe about 40mins drive from custom.

u can go to permas jaya, i believe its call seninbong seafood.

there is another place call restaurant todak.

seafood....

u can go pasir puteh which is maybe about 40mins drive from custom.

u can go to permas jaya, i believe its call seninbong seafood.

there is another place call restaurant todak.

permas jaya is a NO NO.... same price after conversion if u eat in singapore......

also not nice...........

Edited by JaydenSTI

Oh.. haha.. Okay.. Bukit Indah seems quite famous.. haha... Hmmm.. I hope bro Kelpie sees this before tomorrow evening.. haha...

Dont really fancy the seafood at Bukit Indah, Asli restaurant.

Or maybe i went on a weekend, too packed, food quality was lousy.

permas jaya is a NO NO.... same price after conversion if u eat in singapore......

also not nice...........

Mm....i went twice, both times still cheaper than eating in Singapore..

But of course, there are cheaper places in JB..

if you guys dun mind travel longer distance, some restaurants in sungai renggit are quite nice and relatively cheap (was cheaper but getting ex nowadays as there are more S-plate visiting there), just about 30 mins further than Desaru.

That means I have to take the Desaru Highway?

↡ Advertisement