Good-Carbuyer 1st Gear May 20, 2011 Share May 20, 2011 my car can only run V-power. knocks even at 98 of whatever brand. You mean your driving skill not so good when using non-V-power petrol, so knock here knock there? Hmm... do not make sense. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kiadaw 6th Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 You mean your driving skill not so good when using non-V-power petrol, so knock here knock there? Hmm... do not make sense. He meant engine knocks (pining). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Picanto 3rd Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 But improve the ego. maybe exhaust fumes smell nicer too Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nemo6089 1st Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Hi everybody,just want to know anybody here is using Shell V-Power for long term.?Even not on offer. The bosses of Shell are laughing all the way to the bank Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shicyj Neutral Newbie May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 when i tell the petrol guy, i want v-power full tank, after i go grocery, he will ask his co-worker come to me & ask if i also want windscreen wiped clean this is power money can buy I pump Esso 9500 and also get windscreen washing.. The only differentiator I get for full tank V-Power is they will ask me if i want to do tyre shine. which I will normally accept. sometimes when the station is quite free and empty, they will do both for me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shicyj Neutral Newbie May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Can know how many km/l difference? My last V-Power full tank I got 14.2km/L. I am driving a Nissan Latio Sports. Light footed, 70% highway Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jaf78 1st Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 my car can only run V-power. knocks even at 98 of whatever brand. same here... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
D3badge 6th Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Hi everybody,just want to know anybody here is using Shell V-Power for long term.?Even not on offer. I pump Vpower for every refuel cause feel different in pulling from car between 98 and vpower Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blueblack Neutral Newbie May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 if you ask, roughtly for 48L, vpower can travel @ 480km, for 95 @ 420km. But for me fuel consumption is not an important point if I want turbo car, I don't believe power n mileage can go together This is not a realistic expectation Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toledo 1st Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 for me there is a slight diff in terms of fuel economy & sprightliness. but the extra $$ is not worth it so i hardly pump v power except when in MY. i already have enough power & torque, so dun need the extra which might be psychological. but i definitely need 98 RON. having said that, if i hv corporate rate for shell, i will seriously consider vpower. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mllcg 3rd Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Strange,V-Power also 98 octane,why no knocks.?? V-power additives are powderful. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Hi everybody,just want to know anybody here is using Shell V-Power for long term.?Even not on offer. Yes.. Why? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 V-power additives are powderful. Last time I remember there was a grade called XO in Shell.. Am I right? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Good-Carbuyer 1st Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 He meant engine knocks (pining). Many thanks for the clarification. I was just pulling his leg (laugh). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
D3badge 6th Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Last time I remember there was a grade called XO in Shell.. Am I right? yup XO that was a long time they have it in Australia too in the past Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Good-Carbuyer 1st Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 My last V-Power full tank I got 14.2km/L. I am driving a Nissan Latio Sports. Light footed, 70% highway I mean the difference between using 98 and V-power. Example: 14.2km/l using v-power, minus ?km/l using 98 petrol. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Good-Carbuyer 1st Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 I pump Vpower for every refuel cause feel different in pulling from car between 98 and vpower Of course should feel different in pulling at the pocket, too, unless better FC observed. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Delrosa81 Neutral Newbie May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 when i tell the petrol guy, i want v-power full tank, after i go grocery, he will ask his co-worker come to me & ask if i also want windscreen wiped clean this is power money can buy I top up Shell 95 all the time. Everytime the petrol attendant also ask to wipe my windscreen clean. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Another term for China's President.
Another term for China's President.
Carbonics Cold Air Intake System - Full Handmake CF
Carbonics Cold Air Intake System - Full Handmake CF
Stay or quit? How some Gen Z workers in Singapore are marching to the beat of their own drum
Stay or quit? How some Gen Z workers in Singapore are marching to the beat of their own drum
MALAYSIA TIPS - Long Distance Driving Trips
MALAYSIA TIPS - Long Distance Driving Trips
Attention all Duragloss #951 Aquawax user.
Attention all Duragloss #951 Aquawax user.
How to deal with medium to long term pain?
How to deal with medium to long term pain?
Wheelchair needed for Short term
Wheelchair needed for Short term