ER-3682 Supersonic May 21, 2011 Author Share May 21, 2011 Yes.. Why? Because,i felt my car using V-Power,the power same as Caltex Platinum,which is 10 cents cheaper. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kiadaw 6th Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 I top up Shell 95 all the time. Everytime the petrol attendant also ask to wipe my windscreen clean. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shicyj Neutral Newbie May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 I mean the difference between using 98 and V-power. Example: 14.2km/l using v-power, minus ?km/l using 98 petrol. My bad, I normally use 95 unless there is the monthly V-Power promo. with Esso 95 I average about 13.3km/l. Difference is about 1km/l however, to note that before i used V-Power once a month, my FC is only about 12km/l using Esso 95. I felt that V-Power has helped to clean my engines. and the once a month "treatment" helps to maintain it. My pickup also improved. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Good-Carbuyer 1st Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 if you ask, roughtly for 48L, vpower can travel @ 480km, for 95 @ 420km. But for me fuel consumption is not an important point if I want turbo car, I don't believe power n mileage can go together This is not a realistic expectation I believe to ba satisfactory with about 1.25km/l difference for turbocharged engine. Mine NA, so I look for both better acceleration and FC. I upgrade if there is FC about 1.0km/l better (value-for-money). I asked because I am going to try V-power next, upon my return from Malacca trip. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Good-Carbuyer 1st Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 [quote name='SJP196 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Good-Carbuyer 1st Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Last time I remember there was a grade called XO in Shell.. Am I right? I wonder if drink-driving has got to do with this XO petrol being withdrawn from the market? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
D3badge 6th Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Of course should feel different in pulling at the pocket, too, unless better FC observed. yup Vpower very subjective depend on each wants..... some want good FC, some want power, some want to save $$$$. for me primary is power as I enjoy my ride more responsive dun mind paying a little more as for FC.... never really consider as my car average is only 6km+/L thus FC not my priority Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Good-Carbuyer 1st Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 [quote name='D3badg Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Good-Carbuyer 1st Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 yup Vpower very subjective depend on each wants..... some want good FC, some want power, some want to save $$$$. for me primary is power as I enjoy my ride more responsive dun mind paying a little more as for FC.... never really consider as my car average is only 6km+/L thus FC not my priority Sometimes I do miss the acceleration of my previous 1.5l engine, so far so good with 1.3l, just like to utilise it to the maximum within its COE. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Because,i felt my car using V-Power,the power same as Caltex Platinum,which is 10 cents cheaper. I dont know why.. I am psychologically tuned like.. V Power is the best.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 yup XO that was a long time they have it in Australia too in the past I think that XO is the current 98? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 I wonder if drink-driving has got to do with this XO petrol being withdrawn from the market? As the name suggests , maybe.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limxiaoming 2nd Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Actually everytime they ask me if want windscreen wipe i will decline. I still dunno the market until today. If u ask them to help u wipe windscreen must u give them tips? Or is it an industry practice or something... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redplanet Clutched May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Hi everybody,just want to know anybody here is using Shell V-Power for long term.?Even not on offer. Yes, that's what I've been doing for more than 2 years..... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Albeniz Turbocharged May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Actually everytime they ask me if want windscreen wipe i will decline. I still dunno the market until today. If u ask them to help u wipe windscreen must u give them tips? Or is it an industry practice or something... Should be an industry practice to encourage customers to return. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limxiaoming 2nd Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Should be an industry practice to encourage customers to return. So u usually let them wipe n just smile n say thx will do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Passion 5th Gear May 21, 2011 Share May 21, 2011 Why not we propose to shell for shell diesel, we call it ang hei, shell 95 we call it D24, shell 98 we can it XO and Vpower we can call it Mao shan wang? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Voodooman Supersonic May 22, 2011 Share May 22, 2011 So u usually let them wipe n just smile n say thx will do? I thought a small tip is usually expected as service charge is not included in the petrol bill. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Another term for China's President.
Another term for China's President.
Carbonics Cold Air Intake System - Full Handmake CF
Carbonics Cold Air Intake System - Full Handmake CF
Stay or quit? How some Gen Z workers in Singapore are marching to the beat of their own drum
Stay or quit? How some Gen Z workers in Singapore are marching to the beat of their own drum
MALAYSIA TIPS - Long Distance Driving Trips
MALAYSIA TIPS - Long Distance Driving Trips
Attention all Duragloss #951 Aquawax user.
Attention all Duragloss #951 Aquawax user.
How to deal with medium to long term pain?
How to deal with medium to long term pain?
Wheelchair needed for Short term
Wheelchair needed for Short term