Any promo for tyres now?

Trusty

I replaced my vehicle four tires to Kumho with Arrow Tyres good workshop with good customer service, but above all, reasonable prices for tires. [thumbsup]:D

:D

Cheers [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Performance tires, malaysia cannot b cheaper than SGP..

Prices you pay for are actually MADE IN THAILAND (PS3)..

Those MADE IN HUNGARY/ITALY (PS3) are way above them.. :)..

just a headsup for everyone so maybe you can check where they are made from before you buy!!

Edited by DaveJr

Neutral Newbie

Hello bros,

I'm driving a Proton gen 2. ^_^ It's my first car so please enlighten me. I'm planning to get a new set of rims and tyre as the previous ones were stock and seems to be not much of grip left. [:(] I'm using a 15inch tyre. I'm wondering if i were to get a new set of wheels and rims at (Let's say 17inch) would it be practical? Will the consumption of fuel be heavier? To get a larger wheels does it mean to be more stable? What are the pros and cons? I'm thinking of getting used rims and wheels. Any recommendation? I heard from my friends saying that Singapore wheels and rims are actually cheaper than Malaysia. How true is that? :huh: Please assist brosssssssssss thanks!! [bounce1]

Neutral Newbie

Hello bros,

I'm driving a Proton gen 2. ^_^ It's my first car so please enlighten me. I'm planning to get a new set of rims and tyre as the previous ones were stock and seems to be not much of grip left. [:(] I'm using a 15inch tyre. I'm wondering if i were to get a new set of wheels and rims at (Let's say 17inch) would it be practical? Will the consumption of fuel be heavier? To get a larger wheels does it mean to be more stable? What are the pros and cons? I'm thinking of getting used rims and wheels. Any recommendation? I heard from my friends saying that Singapore wheels and rims are actually cheaper than Malaysia. How true is that? :huh: Please assist brosssssssssss thanks!! [bounce1]

Try this: http://www.tyrepac.com/Form/B2C/Home.aspx?cc=sg

Neutral Newbie

What about Maranggoni Mythos tyres? Made in Italy. Price is reasonable.

Any1 out there using or used this tyres before?

Feedback?

Thanks bros........ :D

Any genuine tyres discount lately?

Thinking of getting a high performance 175/65R15 new tyres for my Honda Jazz.

The grip is no good in the heavy rain these few days.

friend of mine got his tyre this size bridgstone green tyre ecopia and he said now got promote of $70 fuel voucher but need to go

internet register and yet still not received yet

friend of mine got his tyre this size bridgstone green tyre ecopia and he said now got promote of $70 fuel voucher but need to go

internet register and yet still not received yet

Grip not so good leh

Neutral Newbie

It seems like arrow is quite fair on their tyres and coupled with free rotation, assuming u use tyres for 30-40k, u are saving another $30 x 3/4 rotation....

Rotation is free. But you must pay $10 for balancing.

Autobac got, but a kot are mic.

Hello bros,

Yes, ride would be more stable and grips better on the corners but if you're using normal rims, the acceleration would be blunted due to heavier rims. Consumption is expected to go up slightly maybe 5-10% if you use heavier rims (than your current 15"). For novice, I would suggest to steer clear of used items as you could be doped into items that has undergone repairs/accidents or paying higher than street prices for used items.

↡ Advertisement