Jump to content

Watches


Davidklt
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hypersonic

yup original from AP. these are meant for the distributors .. but someone i know has lobang ... so i thought .. just buy and try loh. worst come to worst .. i give my parents for anniversary or something. lol. ill post some pics .. supposed to arrive in about 1-2weeks since its coming from overseas ...

 

[thumbsup] should be nice. look forward to see it.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

i got a Submariner clock, not so ex though.

 

wah sUb also have? can post pic? (if you hv time)

 

how much you paid for it?

using 2xAA batt?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

My property sales will go thru in Aug. Should I buy a watch, stocks, car or keep the cash?

Lai lai poison me [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

My property sales will go thru in Aug. Should I buy a watch, stocks, car or keep the cash?

Lai lai poison me [laugh]

 

other than a solid gold watch?

stocks lah, needless to say...muayhahaha.

Edited by Throttle2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

My property sales will go thru in Aug. Should I buy a watch, stocks, car or keep the cash?

Lai lai poison me [laugh]

 

 

:wub: :wub:

sure earn quite a fair sum of $$

get all of above? and dun forget bring us go ktv k?

Link to post
Share on other sites

My property sales will go thru in Aug. Should I buy a watch, stocks, car or keep the cash?

Lai lai poison me [laugh]

 

 

buy your wife a diamond ring lah, minimum $25k one..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

buy your wife a diamond ring lah, minimum $25k one..

 

tat i feel its the most waste of $$$... my wife would prefer a watch too [laugh] [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone has any comments on Luminox watches? Kind of like the luminous glow but their design is a little too "outdoors" I feel but might get one just for the glow from amazon.

 

Amazon price

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone has any comments on Luminox watches? Kind of like the luminous glow but their design is a little too "outdoors" I feel but might get one just for the glow from amazon.

 

Amazon price

 

They look pretty sporty and rugged to me.

Should be good for everyday rough wearing

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

A friend has given me a Rolex Submariner 14060M as a present which he just bought yesterday (08/06/2012). Its brand new and there is receipt to prove date of purchase. As of yesterday (08/06/2012) the prices for all rolex watches across the board have appreciated.

 

Current Retail Price = $9000.00

 

Selling at $7600.00

 

Interested buyer, please contact me, Alan at (+65)91998245

 

Thanks

 

Rdgs

 

Alanpost-112343-1339249336_thumb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

A friend has given me a Rolex Submariner 14060M as a present which he just bought yesterday (08/06/2012). Its brand new and there is receipt to prove date of purchase. As of yesterday (08/06/2012) the prices for all rolex watches across the board have appreciated.

 

Current Retail Price = $9000.00

 

Selling at $7600.00

 

Interested buyer, please contact me, Alan at (+65)91998245

 

Thanks

 

Rdgs

 

Alan

 

 

wah lau, friend give you such a nice present, you sell it the next day ?

 

 

aiyoh...

Edited by Throttle2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Very eventful day today.

 

For quite a number of weeks I had been searching for a panda daytona TT. Tried a few times, tried the full gold, leather version but really liked the SS/gold

finally thru a fren I got a good deal, and arranged to go and buy the watch today, in advance of fathers' day, as a present.

 

brought cash to hope to bargain more

checked credit card limit just in case malu

freed my day from any appointments

tried other models the week leading up to this and yes, all set on the panda.

 

went to shop, tried, smiled, good. chatting with friend, chatting put on the watch just to try try again

 

and then my wife called. she and the kids are watching high-five at united square and she was exclaiming how happy our 16month old twins were enjoying it so much. hung up after a while.

 

dunno why all of a sudden I decided not to buy the watch. the images of my kids and suddenly the fear of me losing all my possessions (whatever the cause) struck me. or even me suddenly getting a stroke or heart attack. totally dark picture.

 

so I apologized profusely about not buying anymore. the sales lady was a gem - I told her the reason and she was very supportive - we ended up chatting about kids for a good 30mins. she's a mother of three young kids so we had so much to talk about.

 

I called my RM, and bought another insurance from her. she's an old fren so she was quite touched when I told her the story. my wife too :)

 

dunno why...... I just felt happier.

 

but I will definitely buy the watch one of these days...... :)

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...