Jump to content

Watches


Davidklt
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just saw this from IWC. This watch is definitely my style :

 

Nice. I am a IWC fan as well. The Big Pilot Top Gun, in particular. There aren't many brands out there making watches that are >44mm (which is my base requirement for a watch).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice. I am a IWC fan as well. The Big Pilot Top Gun, in particular. There aren't many brands out there making watches that are >44mm (which is my base requirement for a watch).

 

Pams and Bell and Ross mostly >44mm.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

big u also know [lipsrsealed][laugh] [laugh]

haha, big on multiple levels.....so how when can I save your $14000? spoke to lawyer leow, she said will do it within full legal sub...and the 3 more aggressive players for corporate banking will be uob, ocbc and scb...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

I have an automatic Omega Seamaster Chrono (James Bond Watch) which has been with me for ten over years and I am thinking of servicing it (it is running a bit fast).

 

Please kindly advise whether I should bring it back to SWATCH (serviced there before and it is ex) or should I try JW Watch?... Any other suggestions on where to service the watch are appreciated...

 

This watch is of sentimental value thus would like to service it even though it seems not too economical...

 

Also thinking of changing the bracelet to strap... Any problem with this?

 

All advises are greatly appreciated... Thanks...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

haha, big on multiple levels.....so how when can I save your $14000? spoke to lawyer leow, she said will do it within full legal sub...and the 3 more aggressive players for corporate banking will be uob, ocbc and scb...

 

 

What's the deal? [sly]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

I have an automatic Omega Seamaster Chrono (James Bond Watch) which has been with me for ten over years and I am thinking of servicing it (it is running a bit fast).

 

Please kindly advise whether I should bring it back to SWATCH (serviced there before and it is ex) or should I try JW Watch?... Any other suggestions on where to service the watch are appreciated...

 

This watch is of sentimental value thus would like to service it even though it seems not too economical...

 

Also thinking of changing the bracelet to strap... Any problem with this?

 

All advises are greatly appreciated... Thanks...

 

JW is able to service it. But i think they hv a huge backlog and you may hv to wait quite long.

I believe Swatch agent will be quicker although more expensive. I estimate at least $300.

Changing to strap is the easiest thing to do.

Just measure lug size and buy accordingly. Hv fun

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

I have an automatic Omega Seamaster Chrono (James Bond Watch) which has been with me for ten over years and I am thinking of servicing it (it is running a bit fast).

 

Please kindly advise whether I should bring it back to SWATCH (serviced there before and it is ex) or should I try JW Watch?... Any other suggestions on where to service the watch are appreciated...

 

This watch is of sentimental value thus would like to service it even though it seems not too economical...

 

Also thinking of changing the bracelet to strap... Any problem with this?

 

All advises are greatly appreciated... Thanks...

 

Yup, JW is quite reputatable so definitely they can do it, but with their backlog you can try Brightime at Bencoolen, Elizabeth also been in the business quite long.....they sell straps too

Link to post
Share on other sites

newspaper say got one watch guy take money pew lang :ph34r:

 

It won't be the first time, basically, insider customers pay deposit so that they can buy the rare panerai watches once they arrive...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, JW is quite reputatable so definitely they can do it, but with their backlog you can try Brightime at Bencoolen, Elizabeth also been in the business quite long.....they sell straps too

 

 

haha u even know the lady boss's name

 

good place to "kio" 2nd hand watches right?

Link to post
Share on other sites

haha u even know the lady boss's name

 

good place to "kio" 2nd hand watches right?

 

Actually not, they sell quite ex but still cheaper than peng kwee of course, but lady boss does give you one year free servicing and polishing la...but they got good variety of watches from omegas to pams to rolexes, tags, some other brands too....

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...