Yeowww 2nd Gear February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 hi, my breitling leather strap needs to change. appreciate suggestions on where to get good quality replacement. thanks ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 hi, my breitling leather strap needs to change. appreciate suggestions on where to get good quality replacement. thanks I not expert on straps.....but I believe the others can help.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 You never tell me which is your fav pre-own shop? then I wun kena chop by eliza leow....hahah....... I told u before just tat u neber listen Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 hi, my breitling leather strap needs to change. appreciate suggestions on where to get good quality replacement. thanks Go sgroc forum to check. alot of strap makers posting there. u can ask them to customise for u Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 I told u before just tat u neber listen Cos you ask me to go there with you mah, then if I go with you and never buy very paiseh, so I commando style lor...then jio chop....hahahah Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 Cos you ask me to go there with you mah, then if I go with you and never buy very paiseh, so I commando style lor...then jio chop....hahahah no pressure one lah, u go PK even worst right?? [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 no pressure one lah, u go PK even worst right?? [laugh] Haha, but I used to their sales talk leow and not fren fren mah......so far actually I find marina best.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 Haha, but I used to their sales talk leow and not fren fren mah......so far actually I find marina best.... so can i sales talk u to buy my unit for 2mil ?? [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 so can i sales talk u to buy my unit for 2mil ?? [laugh] Then better use it to sell mine for $4mil.. Ooi watch thread lah Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 Then better use it to sell mine for $4mil.. Ooi watch thread lah keke.... ai buy my watches mai Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 (edited) keke.... ai buy my watches mai Now that i hv all the sports models for Rolex, nothing else from Rolex to buy. Yachtmaster not counted becos it looks so ugly like a Breitling. what watches you hv, maybe can consider Edited February 11, 2012 by Throttle2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 so can i sales talk u to buy my unit for 2mil ?? You can but even if you convince me I also don't have the money, so where is this good lobang shop located? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Comnao 1st Gear February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 Any panerai lovers here? go to Pam boutique at ION you get anything and everything about pam there Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sumeshm Neutral Newbie February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 How are Rado watches ? Is it a good buy ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Comnao 1st Gear February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 Now that i hv all the sports models for Rolex, nothing else from Rolex to buy. Yachtmaster not counted becos it looks so ugly like a Breitling. what watches you hv, maybe can consider Got !! i just found a new target 41mm Rolex DayDate President 18K Gold Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 Now that i hv all the sports models for Rolex, nothing else from Rolex to buy. Yachtmaster not counted becos it looks so ugly like a Breitling. what watches you hv, maybe can consider dun have much since u into full gold now, unless u interested in PAM? maybe the sub with maxi dial could be something different from your regular sub, but then that sub of mine i will be keeping. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 You can but even if you convince me I also don't have the money, so where is this good lobang shop located? in people's park shopping centre, lvl 2. go remember to call me hor [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 11, 2012 Share February 11, 2012 in people's park shopping centre, lvl 2. go remember to call me hor [laugh] Haha ok, but I bo cai there anymore, I tot only got pk there ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Anyone watches MMA?
Anyone watches MMA?
Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?
Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?
Billionare prefer Casio
Billionare prefer Casio
Tudor Pelagos
Tudor Pelagos
[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Breitling!
[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Breitling!
EDC Thread
EDC Thread
Goldman Luxury - Pre-Owned Watches for Sale
Goldman Luxury - Pre-Owned Watches for Sale