Yeshe Turbocharged February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 Good luck bro! Hope to see it on your wrist soon too... bro, i will be refinancing with same bank since i might be selling within 3yrs. no point paying the legal fee due to 3yrs claw back right? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 bro, i will be refinancing with same bank since i might be selling within 3yrs. no point paying the legal fee due to 3yrs claw back right? Well, since we are frens frens, will give unbiased advice, it's a 800 vs 2850 decision if you are sure you will sell it off within 3 years, but if you may want to keep it longer, then of course will be better to come over since up to now we don't impose 800 admin fee for conversion......as for property prices I have a feeling that prices will hold or have a minor correction for the next 2 to 3 years although I wish for it to crash since I am not vested now. I will still buy a property now if I can find one with good rental yield that fits into my longer term plans.....your unit how many rooms? how much you wanna sell....if cheap cheap I buy....haha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
T711 1st Gear February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 Nice full gold GMTc bro Throttle! my dad has the half gold one, he loves it and is his daily beater, wear it in good health! maybe cut down the cigars abit, hehe. Thanks for the advice on the Montoya RG AP, saw the watch today, not that nice as compared to my All Star. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 Nice full gold GMTc bro Throttle! my dad has the half gold one, he loves it and is his daily beater, wear it in good health! maybe cut down the cigars abit, hehe. Thanks for the advice on the Montoya RG AP, saw the watch today, not that nice as compared to my All Star. Thanks T711 yup, no point the Montoya when you already have an All Star. One solid AP commemorative is really enough in my most sincere opinion. I didnt get the Dual time in the end, although it remains a consideration. guess my itch was more for the masculine mafia look of the solid gold GMT as for the cigars Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 sibeh chio should be around 35k? glad you like it. Approx. a Brigadier General's monthly salary base on Cerano...hee Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/gmtdark.jpg/ Nice chapter ring! something I learned from this thread.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 one for the road. My daytona strapped onto a vase filled with about 5000 cigar bands which i have smoked over more than 10 yrs. taking each cigar to average $30, you can imagine how much i've burnt. :cry: hoho...... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 (edited) Edited February 8, 2012 by Throttle2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 WOW!!!how come your Rolex look so new,u buy this to keep only huh?? Mine all got no chance to rest.. Wah lao, one month later then see? he got a few and rotates them and keep them in the box lor....plus he don't wear them to wash car.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 okay lah, i promise i wont wear this solid gold GMT to wash my car . well at least not for now. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 Well, since we are frens frens, will give unbiased advice, it's a 800 vs 2850 decision if you are sure you will sell it off within 3 years, but if you may want to keep it longer, then of course will be better to come over since up to now we don't impose 800 admin fee for conversion......as for property prices I have a feeling that prices will hold or have a minor correction for the next 2 to 3 years although I wish for it to crash since I am not vested now. I will still buy a property now if I can find one with good rental yield that fits into my longer term plans.....your unit how many rooms? how much you wanna sell....if cheap cheap I buy....haha 1+1 studio, 667sqft, cheap cheap only 1.1m, ai mai? [laugh] anyway, i found a tenant leow Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged February 8, 2012 Share February 8, 2012 WOW!!!how come your Rolex look so new,u buy this to keep only huh?? Mine all got no chance to rest.. tat one not mine lah, i just grab off the web to tempt him only [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 9, 2012 Share February 9, 2012 1+1 studio, 667sqft, cheap cheap only 1.1m, ai mai? [laugh] anyway, i found a tenant leow Frenly price 1 million can or not, what is the rental per month...I looking at mistri rd studio selling for 1 mill...but hesitating since prices may go down Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 9, 2012 Share February 9, 2012 oh i long time didnt come into this thread liao..saw so many new Rolex appeared in this thread,especially those sports watch.. eyes catching lei.. maybe should start invest in other brands liao.. go shopping loh.. Your old school rolexes also nice in their own way mah... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic February 9, 2012 Share February 9, 2012 Oh thanks. I like this type is I can add diamond into it,sport version cannot.. Maybe I like Indian so dark hehe and who says sports version cannot add diamonds. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 9, 2012 Share February 9, 2012 Oh thanks. I like this type is I can add diamond into it,sport version cannot.. Maybe I like Indian so dark hehe Oh ya, can zhng like ladies rolexes...I like Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 9, 2012 Share February 9, 2012 and who says sports version cannot add diamonds. Abit different, like jdm zhnging vs conti car zhnging....more ex ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Anyone watches MMA?
Anyone watches MMA?
Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?
Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?
Billionare prefer Casio
Billionare prefer Casio
Tudor Pelagos
Tudor Pelagos
Watches IV
Watches IV
[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Breitling!
[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Breitling!
EDC Thread
EDC Thread
Goldman Luxury - Pre-Owned Watches for Sale
Goldman Luxury - Pre-Owned Watches for Sale