How to type on Apple using Nokia?

questionedfish

Those using iphone, any idea how to set your iphone to use T9 predictive keyboard (the type of keyboard where u type messages in the Nokiia phone) for typing sms or messages?

No anti-Apples here by the way. Thank you. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Those using iphone, any idea how to set your iphone to use T9 predictive keyboard (the type of keyboard where u type messages in the Nokiia phone) for typing sms or messages?

i don't think it is possible.

use 3rd party app?

i using android and using GO Keyboard for predictive text.

ya, if dont want use 3rd part apps? write in the apps and then copy paste for each sms and replies, very troublesome

What's ur objective? Maybe jus need to get use to qwerty keyboard since it is actually more natural if u also work with pc/laptop at work/home.

ya, if dont want use 3rd part apps? write in the apps and then copy paste for each sms and replies, very troublesome

Unlike android where you can use an alternative keyboard to replace the factory version, you're stuck with what apple gives you on iOS. So nope no option for T9 nor even a replacement app keyboard. Sorry, but you just gotta get used to it.

Unlike android where you can use an alternative keyboard to replace the factory version, you're stuck with what apple gives you on iOS. So nope no option for T9 nor even a replacement app keyboard. Sorry, but you just gotta get used to it.

Yea, ehh but i think if jailbreak then use cydia to modified the Spingboard setting should be possible but then it may result in Springboard crashing more often..

<But is better not to jailbreak as JB= Warranty Void

Neutral Newbie

What's ur objective? Maybe jus need to get use to qwerty keyboard since it is actually more natural if u also work with pc/laptop at work/home.

The beauty of numpad T9 input in contrast to qwerty keyboard is that I can do so with 1 hand, and I type a msg/email almost without looking at the screen as each word is but a combination of numbers all within the reach of my thumb.

There's even a Swype with numeric keypad where you do not lift your finger but swype over numpad. If we wanna go for natural, we should speak and the phone write the msg for us and sends it out. :D

The beauty of numpad T9 input in contrast to qwerty keyboard is that I can do so with 1 hand, and I type a msg/email almost without looking at the screen as each word is but a combination of numbers all within the reach of my thumb.

There's even a Swype with numeric keypad where you do not lift your finger but swype over numpad. If we wanna go for natural, we should speak and the phone write the msg for us and sends it out. :D

have you Siri lately? [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

have you Siri lately? [laugh] [laugh]

The last I heard, your accent has to be right...

Anyway me no anti-apple or anyone. Me just prefer to text using numpad T9 and that my phone can double as a GPS with turn-by-turn voice navigation. Most importantly it should not fail as a phone. [laugh] [laugh]

Select:

- Settings

- General

- Keyboard

- Auto Correction

- Slide the switch to "ON"

You will be on predictive typing mode for all keypad input entries - including SMS, WhatsApp, e-mail and even Internet forum postings.

Edited by W210k

Yea, ehh but i think if jailbreak then use cydia to modified the Spingboard setting should be possible but then it may result in Springboard crashing more often..

<But is better not to jailbreak as JB= Warranty Void

relac bro... can always restore to factory setting first before enjoying your warranty one...

Where is Joseph22 to defend iPhone ?

??? Are U nuts?? When had I only defend iPhone. I also defend all other OS. Anyway, back to Ts. Why qwerty also can type with one hand mah. I typing with qwerty 1 hand now on my wp7.5 qwerty keyboard.

??? Are U nuts?? When had I only defend iPhone. I also defend all other OS. Anyway, back to Ts. Why qwerty also can type with one hand mah. I typing with qwerty 1 hand now on my wp7.5 qwerty keyboard.

I am one, using 8 fingers to type on normal keyboard.

Ask me to use 1 finger to type... I simply cannot find the letters... [laugh]

Habit... difficult to change.

oh then look for 3rd party apps lor.

I tried t9 on touch screen and give up. T9 not really suitable for touch screen.

only uncle auntie use 1 finger to type on normal keyboard cos when they do that, it takes 1 letter 3 sec to type. lol

only uncle auntie use 1 finger to type on normal keyboard cos when they do that, it takes 1 letter 3 sec to type. lol

I think min is 2 finger in order not to be uncle.

↡ Advertisement