Bagless vacuum: Any recommendations?

Count-Bracula

(edited)

Yo bros, as above. Compared to the traditional vacuums using filter bags, which is better?

Is the bagless one a better sucker? [laugh]

Please share your views. Thanks!

PS. Nowadays very hard to find replacement filter bags. [sweatdrop]

Forgot to mention, no Dyson hor. Too expensive.

Edited by Count-Bracula
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

There is delfin brand and rainbow brand. Delfin is preferred as it uses turbine system to spin dust into water while rainbow actually use filter which may cause dust to escape somehow.

Delfin gives promotion pot.

Or u can use their service, been using their servicing quite gd.

Edited by Relacklabrudder

Neutral Newbie

used to have a dyson, until recently when the motor broke down. Now using a cheap normal vacuum with bag, disposing of the dirt in a bagless vacuum is a headache, spending some money on bags is more convenient.

What I'm saying is that I've tried several different makes even the cheapest S$60 and they all work well and you don't need to buy an expensive Dyson.

If u notice, normal vacuum cleaners leave a trace of fine dust around. The filters will not be able to catch all dusts, especially very fine ones. Air sucked in needs to escape and with it carries fine dusts out.

Twincharged
(edited)

Have tried a few brands before. Still go back to Dyson. Its expensive but lasts much longer. First vacuum cleaner was a Dyson and it lasted for 6 years. The hose broke but then was replaced under warranty. Changed to other brands and all lasted between 1-2 years before the hose break and their hose all not under warranty. IMO u pay more for the Dyson but it also lasts much longer. Now can get Dyson for around $700-$900. Quite cheap already compared to last time.

Edited by Nzy

There is delfin brand and rainbow brand. Delfin is preferred as it uses turbine system to spin dust into water while rainbow actually use filter which may cause dust to escape somehow.

Delfin gives promotion pot.

Or u can use their service, been using their servicing quite gd.

Bro, thanks for the info.

What I'm saying is that I've tried several different makes even the cheapest S$60 and they all work well and you don't need to buy an expensive Dyson.

Oh, okay. [:)]

used to have a dyson, until recently when the motor broke down. Now using a cheap normal vacuum with bag, disposing of the dirt in a bagless vacuum is a headache, spending some money on bags is more convenient.

Bro, bags for the older models very hard to find. They get phased out in a year or two. Tried using the compatible bags but fit not so good and dirt tend to fly out. ^_^

Have tried a few brands before. Still go back to Dyson. Its expensive but lasts much longer. First vacuum cleaner was a Dyson and it lasted for 6 years. The hose broke but then was replaced under warranty. Changed to other brands and all lasted between 1-2 years before the hose break and their hose all not under warranty. IMO u pay more for the Dyson but it also lasts much longer. Now can get Dyson for around $700-$900. Quite cheap already compared to last time.

Nah. Way too expensive, I saving money to give car a new coat of paint......heh heh.

Yo bros, as above. Compared to the traditional vacuums using filter bags, which is better?

Is the bagless one a better sucker? [laugh]

Please share your views. Thanks!

PS. Nowadays very hard to find replacement filter bags. [sweatdrop]

Forgot to mention, no Dyson hor. Too expensive.

My National 600W with washable filter still can do the basic vaccuming... [laugh]

Supercharged

Bro,

Why not just use magic clean wiper? It clean 100% dust from the floor and leave no dust behind. After use, just throw the paper into bin. No need electricity, no bulky machine and the papers are dam cheap, and it cleans faster than any vacuum

Im been using it for years, with the same wiper stick.

Unless u got carpet or rug that needs the vacuum, use the magic clean wiper.

If u notice, normal vacuum cleaners leave a trace of fine dust around. The filters will not be able to catch all dusts, especially very fine ones. Air sucked in needs to escape and with it carries fine dusts out.

I believe the ideal one would be a wet & dry vaccum cleaner, since the water within helps trap the fine dust

↡ Advertisement