Dish washer really earn a decent pay!

Tom_kkh

just last week, i was eating in one West Coast coffeeshop, and saw a notice pasted on the coffeeshop wall, about hiring coffeeshop assistants (i interpret it as cleaner and clear food assistants)

12 hours a day, salary is $1100-1200.

You judge for yourself whether the pay is good or not

Sorry, can summary or not? Tks.

if i think what the clip was about, it should be the one sakae sushi boss say cannot find a cleaner even if they offer $3000 :D

just last week, i was eating in one West Coast coffeeshop, and saw a notice pasted on the coffeeshop wall, about hiring coffeeshop assistants (i interpret it as cleaner and clear food assistants)

12 hours a day, salary is $1100-1200.

You judge for yourself whether the pay is good or not

Thought this is the pay for such position?! Or i would say this is what most employer willing to pay for such position?! [:p]

But i saw one foodcourt stall hiring stall assistant and kitchen helper, salary is $1800-$2200 but the notice has been paste there for months. [rolleyes]

Imagine you soak your hands in water and dish washing liquid for 8-12hrs. Even if you wear rubber gloves your hands get soak in your own sweat for 8-12hrs. Stand, sit, squat for so long, might as well get an industrial dish washer.

Imagine you soak your hands in water and dish washing liquid for 8-12hrs. Even if you wear rubber gloves your hands get soak in your own sweat for 8-12hrs. Stand, sit, squat for so long, might as well get an industrial dish washer.

no sh!t i did for almost a year in a japanese restaurant back in uni days.....

come to winter, the crack on the finger would bleed and when you soak it in the water again, heaven! [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

$3000 a month for a dish washer...........with dish washing machine..............12pm to 9pm.............cannot get worker????...............talk cork!!!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

He did mention got dish washer leh................

When you don't have a job, to put a meal on the table for the family, would you still wanna bitch about this and that or grab the job so the small ones won't go hungry? I would, being choosy about pay, about location, etc.. shows that the person has far too much pride and thinks too highly of him/herself. Not beg,borrow or steal.

The big ones can go hungry, not the little ones, cos the little ones NEVER asked to be brought into this world.

$3000 a month for a dish washer...........with dish washing machine..............12pm to 9pm.............cannot get worker????...............talk cork!!!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Kong Lan wei, cannot find worker!

if dish washer $3k-$4k..

then how much grad or dip holder wants?how much a veteran worker in their industry wants?

if so, which MNC dare come here setup company?

end up not say cleaner or dish washer..u and me even have hard time finding jobs liao..

i believe more detail was not mentioned, it should be dish washer cum cleaner cum.....

and the $3000 probably include levy, tax, allowances, lodging, training +++

Kong Lan wei, cannot find worker!

KNN..........he said it as if like real sia.............in between got break and makan some more.............$3000 work 9 hours ....5.5 day work week.......cannot find worker...........SMLJ wei sia.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

if dish washer $3k-$4k..

then how much grad or dip holder wants?how much a veteran worker in their industry wants?

if so, which MNC dare come here setup company?

end up not say cleaner or dish washer..u and me even have hard time finding jobs liao..

If dishwaher is $3K, then i guess those graduate and diploma holder pay should be at least $5K lo. :D

i believe more detail was not mentioned, it should be dish washer cum cleaner cum.....

and the $3000 probably include levy, tax, allowances, lodging, training +++

he mention dish washer...........with dish washing machine.......just need to remove food and put inside machine...........work from 12pm to 9pm.......got break and makan break..............5.5 days work week..........$3000 a month..............still cannot find worker............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

maybe like you said.........he kept other details.............like need to stand at main door to welcome customer..............wait at table when customer come in.......... transform into chef prepare food and serve customer............after that receive goods and take stock send to kitchen...........refill tea.........clean up table........... than go wash dishes............after that go throw rubbish.........wash kitchen..........mop floor..........clean up everything..........lock up..........

mayb $3000 cannot find this kind of worker lah............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

he has a toad face i really see buay song ....

long ago saw him driving a merc convertible w roof down, stopped at SPC station.

↡ Advertisement