Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

But we have 5 away games and you know how our away form sucks. And it's no easy meat in Everton, Watford and Leicester...

considering everyone will more or less drop points.... i say we have a good chance...

you prefer Everton, Watford and Leicester away or Spurs, Man u and chelsea at home?

[laugh]  

↡ Advertisement

considering everyone will more or less drop points.... i say we have a good chance...

you prefer Everton, Watford and Leicester away or Spurs, Man u and chelsea at home?

[laugh]  

Can we play Manu at home again? [:p]

Big game this week. Can we overcome the deficit? As it shows in the CL, big leads overcome by Manu and Juve... Ball is round..nothing is impossible

COYG!

must win game... no excuses...

next game will cause spurs to play in euro league next season

prediction still on track though 2 games late.... 3 weeks ago we were 9-10 points away from them

I hope for a Arsenal vs Benfica final..

And Cech gets his retirement trophy, Ramsey gets his goodbye trophy n Emery gets his first trophy n counting..

Woohoo yeah! Can't believe that we were almost 10points behind spurs just in Feb.

We also have easier run in compared to other teams. Honestly I feel that manu and ourselves will be 3rd and 4th while Spurs and Chelsea will be out of top 4.