Junjian Neutral Newbie March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 I was trying to get to lane 1 to do my right turn to CTE. I was speeding up to overtake him. He want to pull this type of lj stunt with me. I wrote to TP liao. He can enjoy his demerit points gao gao. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 Complain here for what? You could have confronted him there and then. Don't be a sissy and post video here la. Waste bandwidth only. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junjian Neutral Newbie March 1, 2013 Author Share March 1, 2013 (edited) Complain here for what? You could have confronted him there and then. Don't be a sissy and post video here la. Waste bandwidth only. What makes you think I didnt? I pull alongside and ask him to pull over but he didn't dare to. Learn to understand a situation before calling ppl names. Edited March 1, 2013 by Junjian Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ooosh 1st Gear March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 I suspect the lorry driver last minute want to turn right hence it is using it's size to intimidate and want you to give way to him...there is no way he cannot see your car.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbonetics 2nd Gear March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 I was trying to get to lane 1 to do my right turn to CTE. I was speeding up to overtake him. He want to pull this type of lj stunt with me. I wrote to TP liao. He can enjoy his demerit points gao gao. from the way your driving style,can i guess you are a new driver(at most 2-3 years on the roads)? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PSP415 Supersonic March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 I like the subtitles added, very clearly this lorry driver in the wrong. Never signal, past minute eat into your lane and think he driving aeroplane so need 2 lanes. Poor lane discipline, never check blind spot and finger got problem, fail! Luckily u in control of your ride and also wise decision to mute the colourful language.....i too will let off a stream of words myself under the circumstances. Safe ride Cheers 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbonetics 2nd Gear March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 I suspect the lorry driver last minute want to turn right hence it is using it's size to intimidate and want you to give way to him...there is no way he cannot see your car.... yah,i think the lorry driver should be able to see(TS car) from the side mirror unless he didn't check the mirror. but then assuming the lorry did check and see TS car,i can't believe he didn't signal and just cut in like this shows that the lorry driver might have done it on purpose. how would a normal driver reacts like this? probably some incidents had occured earlier on. and also from the video,i can see TS has a poor driving skill and judgement. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shull Turbocharged March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 Blind spot for lorry very difficult to check, but can't be cannot check mirror. Anyway, the lorry can choose to stay in the outer right turn lane without endangering TS.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 yah,i think the lorry driver should be able to see(TS car) from the side mirror unless he didn't check the mirror. but then assuming the lorry did check and see TS car,i can't believe he didn't signal and just cut in like this shows that the lorry driver might have done it on purpose. how would a normal driver reacts like this? probably some incidents had occured earlier on. and also from the video,i can see TS has a poor driving skill and judgement. alot, i say ALOT of drivers drive like the road is all empty and all roads belong to them. all the time these drivers look blur and stun. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlueOldMan 1st Gear March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 Huh Will tp do anything meh I really doubt so Knn sg full of voluntary TP man I so scare one day my num plate on stomp or mcf Hahaha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Abachee 2nd Gear March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 Well, what do you expect from those Van or lorry on the roads. Theirs vehicle is so Lok Koa and so many dent & scratches, even they last minute cut into your lane without signaling. They chao chao also know you wont dare to speed up and knock into them. Compare theirs with your car, you will lugi even more in terms of repair if its a 50/50 case. That's why if can siam, I better siam these kind of vehicle. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
questionedfish Clutched March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 Huh Will tp do anything meh I really doubt so Knn sg full of voluntary TP man I so scare one day my num plate on stomp or mcf Hahaha Precisely! Nowadays is not so scared of police, but more afraid of getting stomped.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junjian Neutral Newbie March 1, 2013 Author Share March 1, 2013 I suspect the lorry driver last minute want to turn right hence it is using it's size to intimidate and want you to give way to him...there is no way he cannot see your car.... His lane can turn right also. You see the blue Toyota Wish also turn right. @Bro Turbonectics - Nope. Coming to 8 years liao. I agree that I drive fast, but I still check my blindspot, side mirror, give way, don't tail gate etc. Cos i ride also. I know the risk if I don't do so. I kinda have to agree with Bro PSP415. He cut it when I am directly beside him. I got nowhere else to go. I cannot possibly expect him to want to cut in and slowdown. Like that on highway, we no need to overtake liao cos you will never know when a car will cut you off like this. But of cos I respect your opinion and will give some thoughts to it. @Bro PSP415 - Actually I skidding already. Just that my music loud so you can't hear the skidding sound. Cos I was accelerating and had to ebrake to almost complete stop in less than 10m. @Bro Shull - Exactly why I was pissed. I wasn't in his blindspot. I was in his side mirror. He just didn't check. Imagine it wasn't a car but a bike. He sure cannot brake in time. And he see how he continue to force his way in. Well, I dono TP will do anything anot, but I made some points very CLEARLY in my email to them liao. I hope they get the hint (In Bold) I really bold those things in the email. Lol. Offence took place along Yio Chu Kang Road, 01/03/2013, 1512HRs. Driver of GBB6236M attempted to ram my vehicle in his bid to change lane. He failed to, 1. Signal his intention to change lane. 2. Failed to check his side mirror prior to changing lane. 3. Failed to check his blind spot prior to changing lane. And he drove in between 2 lanes. Video Evidence. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSy9Qbt8tHs He forced me to perform emergency brake while he forced his way into my lane. He was committed 4 traffic offences with no remorse in a short span of 3 minutes. Surely he should be punished accordingly and not let off with a warning. I will testify in Court should he choose to dispute my claims. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hamburger Hypersonic March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 speechless.....like that also must whine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hamburger Hypersonic March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 bottom line..... lorry in front and you behind. suck it up. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator March 1, 2013 Share March 1, 2013 I do not see any accident that is worthy of any of us being witness. Ts, this is gping to be my final warning! if you want to keep a blog of your escapades, go ahead, by posting here, you want sympathy? Youu want us to find the truck driver? Get a life and in all honesty, looks like you have a short fuse too. Before you know it, some day you gonna end inthe morgue. Migt i remind you, THIS IS NOT STOMP!!! Any more of these kind of pett incidents and i will ban you outrigt thread closed ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XIX
Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XIX
Driver vs jaywalker/jaycycler. . . who is at fault?
Driver vs jaywalker/jaycycler. . . who is at fault?
What are some incredibly stupid cases of road rage you have heard of?
What are some incredibly stupid cases of road rage you have heard of?
Worth to be a Grab Driver now?
Worth to be a Grab Driver now?
Fatal Accidents - Driver or Road Problem?
Fatal Accidents - Driver or Road Problem?
Have you got your Moonwatch from Swatch x Omega yet? LoL
Have you got your Moonwatch from Swatch x Omega yet? LoL
Stupid snatch thief
Stupid snatch thief