New Swift Sport ZC32S

Pandaeyes

Neutral Newbie

Heard that the ZC32s has no issues with RON95/97 petrol (e.g no pinging issue).

Any new swift sport owners care to confirm? Big thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Heard that the ZC32s has no issues with RON95/97 petrol (e.g no pinging issue).

Any new swift sport owners care to confirm? Big thanks!

Did u top up further? Getting soon ah? Good luck bro.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

That smell is normal,, After sum tyme it will go away.. wack wack n away..

As for the petrol, u require to used 98 n above due to the high compression ratio-11.1:0..

Feed my zc with v power to see the real potential.. Enjoy

Edited by Kasher83

Neutral Newbie

i have the smell for over a year... read somewhere after sometime it will go off... but its still there.... i whack hard and the smell will come out....

Turbocharged

i have the smell for over a year... read somewhere after sometime it will go off... but its still there.... i whack hard and the smell will come out....

My Colt turbo 5 years liao still occasionally have this smell whenever I WOT. I also boh chup liao.. Lol

Neutral Newbie

come to think of it.. maybe the smell doesnt go away but maybe i got used to the smell.. enjoy the smell!! i wanted to get the CVR before i got this swift.. but the waiting period is like too long so i got SSS instead.. Love the CVR(pocket rocket)

Neutral Newbie

Did u top up further? Getting soon ah? Good luck bro.

Thanks bro! Yea, went ahead with the top-up scheme and just secured my COE. No choice, COE's not going down anytime unless prepared to wait.

What car you driving now?

Neutral Newbie

That smell is normal,, After sum tyme it will go away.. wack wack n away..

As for the petrol, u require to used 98 n above due to the high compression ratio-11.1:0..

Feed my zc with v power to see the real potential.. Enjoy

Shucks, my SE said 95/97 is ok for ZC32s - but guess only the best will do for the SSS!

Turbocharged
(edited)

...i wanted to get the CVR before i got this swift.. but the waiting period is like too long so i got SSS instead.. Love the CVR(pocket rocket)

CVR old liao lah. The ZC32 more fun, more niche/rare(thanks to COE) and more potential...

Pocket Rocket is one thing. Fun handling is another.

You may not catch a CVR on straight, but you can definitely keep up one in the corner..

Edited by Pocus

Shucks, my SE said 95/97 is ok for ZC32s - but guess only the best will do for the SSS!

Your SE is not wrong. ZC32 can take 95, as indicated as minimum on the fuel cap.

Base on personal experience, no knocking, but the car felt sluggish, throttle response not as sharp. I think the car sensed the lower RON and "detuned" itself.

Neutral Newbie

Your SE is not wrong. ZC32 can take 95, as indicated as minimum on the fuel cap.

Base on personal experience, no knocking, but the car felt sluggish, throttle response not as sharp. I think the car sensed the lower RON and "detuned" itself.

Thanks for sharing! Read in the forum somewhere that fuel consumption actually improved quite a bit after one bro switched to 95 from 98!

Anyway, what your fuel consumption for your ZC32s?

Neutral Newbie

tats was 5 years ago.. need to order the CVR from my dealer n was told tat it will take sum tyme.. currently ive been driving zc31 for more than 5 years.. nvr fail me even once,,, occasionally see a CVR on the road n it actually sets me thinking "wat if i wud haf waited for the CVR".Honestly, i luv the way CVR looks like up till now..

Bringing up a new threat on 2012 onwards swift sport, anyone know wad millege for Cvt gearbox fluid change?

Agent mention 40k, but salesperson advice 15k - 20k. 40k seems abit of stretch for cvt fluid.

Hypersonic

Bringing up a new threat on 2012 onwards swift sport, anyone know wad millege for Cvt gearbox fluid change?

Agent mention 40k, but salesperson advice 15k - 20k. 40k seems abit of stretch for cvt fluid.

40k is correct but kiasu people change at 30k

but if you have money to burn you can change

at 15k - 20k but your cvt isn't any better protected.

:D

• Praise 1

preventive maintenance better than wait till cvt gearbox uplorry just to save the few hundred bucks for oil change.