Djim 1st Gear September 4, 2013 Share September 4, 2013 Eeeee you use electric humsap vibrator at least massage result in health and long lasting .... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kb27 Supersonic September 4, 2013 Share September 4, 2013 Check with Amazon also, those that qualify for free shipping. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabian Turbocharged September 4, 2013 Author Share September 4, 2013 True. My mom is using soft bristles toothbrush. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabian Turbocharged September 4, 2013 Author Share September 4, 2013 Thanks! Another avenue to swipe credit card reward points. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Camrysfa Turbocharged September 4, 2013 Share September 4, 2013 I love holes, esp small and tight. When one visits the dentist, they also love to poke into that hole in the face Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Camrysfa Turbocharged September 4, 2013 Share September 4, 2013 Freaking toothbrush is damn expensive nowadays. Anyone has lobang to buy toothbrush at saner prices? You can substitute "toothbrush" with "cars" and it will be still valid Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear September 4, 2013 Share September 4, 2013 Freaking toothbrush is damn expensive nowadays. Anyone has lobang to buy toothbrush at saner prices? I get those branded toothbrushes at abt $1 ea from those $2 shops or in JB at Giant or other supermarkets. I think its crazy to pay $6 fr a simple toothbrush which wil b thrown away in a month or so. Sometimes I see them on offer quite cheap so I stock up n buy abt 20 pcs at a go. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear September 4, 2013 Share September 4, 2013 Yup I got some oral b at 80 ce a pc at these bargain shops and they brush well n holding not good Recently jus went Sg rengit and went to a provision shop there 2.50 rm for oral b and wow the holding is good The brush is fine and nice, I only bought 6 I'm gng to scoop all back next trip Ha ha I wil b one step ahead of u n sapu all just b4 u reach. Then I sell at RM3 ea. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear September 4, 2013 Share September 4, 2013 Anyone use charcoal toothbrush before? Saw them selling at supermarket, the brush is black in colour. Any different between the normal toothbrush? I tried those fine bristles carbon bristles. Cannot get used to it n threw all away. The head very small so need to brush twice as long. Hahaha. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear September 4, 2013 Share September 4, 2013 I use Oral B cross action. NTUC sells 1 piece $7+. If it's on sale or two in a box, cost $11+ Thanks. I'll check them out. 3 for $2 type cannot make it lah.At least uUse a decent quality toothbrush. I have been using Oral B since I was kid. Lose that tooth and it's dentures... Mai. Hotel toothbrushes are the worst. Before your are even done with the first brushing, the bristles are gone. Is it another gimmick? By Colgate? Eh $7+ for one...and at most 2 months 2wks. I find $7+ quite ridiculous. When chicken rice was $2, I can still find mid range oral b at $1.70 Knn, mod also jee siao... Toilet brush, you can save it for the clones. I ever got Oral-B on offer fe abt $1 ea at those shops. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kb27 Supersonic September 5, 2013 Share September 5, 2013 Electric toothbrush is still the best for me. Nowadays, you can get them cheaply. Get those that can use NiMH batteries. The more costly part is the replacement head. But I usually use the head for a longer period that those manual toothbrush. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
13177 Hypersonic September 5, 2013 Share September 5, 2013 Dunno why but it just sounds so wrong.... What's wrong le? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
13177 Hypersonic September 5, 2013 Share September 5, 2013 I tried those fine bristles carbon bristles. Cannot get used to it n threw all away. The head very small so need to brush twice as long. Hahaha. The head small or your mouth too big?! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maxus-MIFA9 Supersonic September 5, 2013 Share September 5, 2013 Freaking toothbrush is damn expensive nowadays. Anyone has lobang to buy toothbrush at saner prices? just ask those bros here going for holidays to collect from hotels and then pass it to you lor ... hotel comb ai mai ..... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maxus-MIFA9 Supersonic September 5, 2013 Share September 5, 2013 I love holes, esp small and tight. hur....... nose also you want .... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged September 5, 2013 Share September 5, 2013 Freaking toothbrush is damn expensive nowadays. Anyone has lobang to buy toothbrush at saner prices? toothbrush also need lobang?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maxus-MIFA9 Supersonic September 5, 2013 Share September 5, 2013 toothbrush also need lobang?? 'lobang' malay word for hole.... so no hole, toothbrush poke where ????? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabian Turbocharged September 5, 2013 Author Share September 5, 2013 (edited) toothbrush also need lobang?? $7 per Oral B Cross Action leh...I find it ridiculous. But I found a cheaper place in G Market selling about $3.67 and can earn 4 air miles/ dollar too. Edited September 5, 2013 by Sabian ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Anyone into HK cantonese song (80s~end 90)
Anyone into HK cantonese song (80s~end 90)
Old Hong Kong TVB drama series (70s,80s - 90s) anyone into?
Old Hong Kong TVB drama series (70s,80s - 90s) anyone into?
Anyone watches MMA?
Anyone watches MMA?
Green fingers anyone?
Green fingers anyone?
Anyone try Cathay Pacific before?
Anyone try Cathay Pacific before?
New Zealand - anyone?
New Zealand - anyone?
Roti Prata lover? Anyone?
Roti Prata lover? Anyone?
Anyone been to Finland for the northern lights?
Anyone been to Finland for the northern lights?