2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Are the facelift FXT on display at showroom already?

Not at Leng Kee as of today. Saw the FL Forester Premium behind curtain.

SE sms best price 119800.

Standard discount $3k. Can ask for $1K discount further for non guaranteed. But frankly wait la. Think COE will trend down another $5-$8 K soon

Sorry brothers check with you guys I have just came back to Singapore after two years didn't pay much attention to automotive . The new ruling to buy new car the deposit is 40% ? Repayment is 5years ?or is it just like usual 6 years or so flexibility ? I am interested in buying the forester as starting here for good .

Sorry brothers check with you guys I have just came back to Singapore after two years didn't pay much attention to automotive . The new ruling to buy new car the deposit is 40% ? Repayment is 5years ?or is it just like usual 6 years or so flexibility ? I am interested in buying the forester as starting here for good .

The maximum motor vehicle loan amount will depend on the open market value (OMV) of the motor vehicle purchased:

1) For a motor vehicle with OMV that does not exceed $20,000, the maximum loan-to-value (LTV) is 60% of the purchase price, including relevant taxes and the price of the Certificate of Entitlement, where applicable; and

2) For a motor vehicle with OMV of more than $20,000, the maximum LTV is 50%. 

In addition, the tenure of a motor vehicle loan will be capped at 5 years.

Forester OMW is below 20k, so can take more loan(please correct me if I'm wrong)

Latest news from my SE is price remains @ 124,800. They are allowed to take bookings now. I'm still thinking about it.. As my ride expires only in 01/2019 and it's more of an itchy backside now rather than real need to change..

If you can buy now.. buy lah! Life is short... enjoy it and help the economy! hehe

If you can buy now.. buy lah! Life is short... enjoy it and help the economy! hehe

Bro, I help economy who help me?  [:p]

I have discussed with family and settled on a target price. Once reached i'll go in for sure.

The maximum motor vehicle loan amount will depend on the open market value (OMV) of the motor vehicle purchased:

1) For a motor vehicle with OMV that does not exceed $20,000, the maximum loan-to-value (LTV) is 60% of the purchase price, including relevant taxes and the price of the Certificate of Entitlement, where applicable; and

2) For a motor vehicle with OMV of more than $20,000, the maximum LTV is 50%.

In addition, the tenure of a motor vehicle loan will be capped at 5 years.

Forester OMW is below 20k, so can take more loan(please correct me if I'm wrong)

Pay cash then no need worry omv level

Is the FL premium available for test drives now?

Can go to MI and then let us know?

Pay cash then no need worry omv level

Can go to MI and then let us know?

SE just messaged me.

Can take order for FL version now.

But new XT still not available at showroom.

Bro, I help economy who help me? [:p]

I have discussed with family and settled on a target price. Once reached i'll go in for sure.

What's the target? Share la

SE just messaged me.

Can take order for FL version now.

But new XT still not available at showroom.

Can share best price by SE?
↡ Advertisement