Perodua Bezza

Cypher

i'm interested in this Bezza as well......

compare to Attrage, Bezza got more horsepower, more torque, probably can pump ron92 petrol.....

so right now wat are the Grab / Uber cars?

Toyota Sienta;

Honda Vezel;

Mit Attrage;

somemore?

I've seen Mazda 3, Kia K3 and Toyota Prius.
↡ Advertisement

Launching soon. Anybody interested in getting this car? Come let us discuss..

interested in its price, unfortunately there are too many road bully on our road,

have to drive a solid, fast, powerful, highview car :TT_TT: 

I've seen Mazda 3, Kia K3 and Toyota Prius.

hey wait.....LCR "provide" Honda vezel for Uber-driver-to-be.....wat about other models?

all by some car rental companies ?

interested in its price, unfortunately there are too many road bully on our road,

have to drive a solid, fast, powerful, highview car :TT_TT:

May I recommend the SAF MAN 5 tonner? Sure nobody dare to bully you Liao. Haha

hey wait.....LCR "provide" Honda vezel for Uber-driver-to-be.....wat about other models?

all by some car rental companies ?

Those 3 models I also see LCR license plate leh. Though they're not as popular as the usual suspects of Mitsubishi attrage and Honda vezel.

And just now on BKE I saw an Altis with LCR license plate too.

• Praise 1

May I recommend the SAF MAN 5 tonner? Sure nobody dare to bully you Liao. Haha

Those 3 models I also see LCR license plate leh. Though they're not as popular as the usual suspects of Mitsubishi attrage and Honda vezel.

And just now on BKE I saw an Altis with LCR license plate too.

I daw a lot of vezel anf sienta.....and I mean really a lot....don't know belong to LCR or not....don't bother...

recently start to see attrage but not much, Mazda and others quite common liao so no notice...

on 2nd tout, sinkies so face conscious, maybe will not buy maraydia-made-tin-cars.....just like china-made cars

I daw a lot of vezel anf sienta.....and I mean really a lot....don't know belong to LCR or not....don't bother...

recently start to see attrage but not much, Mazda and others quite common liao so no notice...

on 2nd tout, sinkies so face conscious, maybe will not buy maraydia-made-tin-cars.....just like china-made cars

This face thing can be a very big hurdle for a lot of singaporeans.

Personally i dont mind MIC or Malaysia car. Although I avoided MIC due to reliability and parts. Malaysia car is not an issue cos parts and repairs available cheaply and easily.

if MIC parts also available cheaply and easily I sure get the Chery T11. heh.

a couple of days ago with my friends on the road and saw a vios. my friend commented that the vios looks a bit off. look like vios from behind but something a bit off. approach closer liao then see it's a malaysian bezza.

This face thing can be a very big hurdle for a lot of singaporeans.

Personally i dont mind MIC or Malaysia car. Although I avoided MIC due to reliability and parts. Malaysia car is not an issue cos parts and repairs available cheaply and easily.

if MIC parts also available cheaply and easily I sure get the Chery T11. heh.

a couple of days ago with my friends on the road and saw a vios. my friend commented that the vios looks a bit off. look like vios from behind but something a bit off. approach closer liao then see it's a malaysian bezza.

eh..?!

i tout Bezza launch tomoro?

i find sienta jin jia fugly.....look like crying either from in front or behind....

i called it Toyota Sienta, the crying car   :a-fun:

eh..?!

i tout Bezza launch tomoro?

i find sienta jin jia fugly.....look like crying either from in front or behind....

i called it Toyota Sienta, the crying car :a-fun:

As in the bezza was Malaysian plate one

Honestly, for a Malaysian car to be success in sales, it voices down to price if the car is some what similar to what Korean and Japanese are offering in terms of equipment. Comparing apple to apple models, it ought to be 20k cheaper than the cheapest Japanese car (of same class) and 15k cheaper than the cheapest Korean car (of same class). Otherwise, who will consider buying it? Maybe Uber. Uber might be the biggest customer.

I believe this price 76k is still attractive to low budget buyers, value for money, if the warranty and service are added. After five years, any problem, may repair in JB.

Agree it will be a challenge for this to catch on, primarily due to the fact that it's a Malaysian brand.

Which is unfortunate because Perodua is a very reliable and well built car, with Toyota technology.

I have a number of Malaysian friends who have driven Perodua for more than 10 years with high mileage, without issues. They wouldn't touch a Proton, but have full confidence in Perodua.

Very attractive pricing for the manual 1.3 at 74k. Maybe parf rebate 4k makes it 7k depreciation per year ? Good deal for those need car but don't mind the badge. Reliability should be OK or better than conti ?

check if wheels included. [laugh]

Very attractive pricing for the manual 1.3 at 74k. Maybe parf rebate 4k makes it 7k depreciation per year ? Good deal for those need car but don't mind the badge. Reliability should be OK or better than conti ?

• Praise 1

if using toyota engine n 4at will b bulletproof combo. this car very basic so svc is not a challenge to almost all ws. there r hints of toyota engineering e.g the mini fins on side mirror brackets.

check if wheels included. [laugh]

spare tyre also have!

Agree it will be a challenge for this to catch on, primarily due to the fact that it's a Malaysian brand.

Which is unfortunate because Perodua is a very reliable and well built car, with Toyota technology.

I have a number of Malaysian friends who have driven Perodua for more than 10 years with high mileage, without issues. They wouldn't touch a Proton, but have full confidence in Perodua.

agree bro, the build is better than proton (wira).. since adopt toyota (old but proven) tech, no worries liao.. this car really designed for the budget conscious in mind..

maybe it's me - i seemed not to mind 4at after reading about what fault code gb issues n whatnot.. of cos 5at n 6at also can hehe..

225 is another car.

the manufacturer guide, does not apply when there was an upgrade..

I pump 250 because the mechanic told me to, say 45 profile is thin hence pump more for better comfort..

curious, what car you driving that use such a tyre?

I find 175 is kinda thin.. although very comfort..

My rear tyres are 245/35 and I pump to 250 kPa (recommended)
↡ Advertisement